Page 8 of 46 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Team Makers!!!

Default Re: Team Makers!!!

If anyone on here wants to vote my proxy, PM me. Having up to date bylaws is a big deal, and they may have a difficult time updating them if we don't all find proxys since a big change is the definition of a quorum.

GRAFTONBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    The check is in the mail.
    Will it also contain a press on tattoo?

Quote Originally Posted by GRAFTONBISON View Post
    Will it also contain a press on tattoo?
    No, but if you don't get the check, I'll provide you a link to track it. Just enter your info in the boxes and login...should be no problem.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

GRAFTONBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

No, but if you don't get the check, I'll provide you a link to track it. Just enter your info in the boxes and login...should be no problem.
    You always take care of everything

I wouldn't fall for it! His "boys" will be watching you, they are everywhere, even hiding in bushes. Once you get tangled up in this, you cannot get away from them.
    Hey Barkeep, another round of the green stuff for me and my buddies!

Quote Originally Posted by KilldeerBison View Post
    I wouldn't fall for it! His "boys" will be watching you, they are everywhere, even hiding in bushes. Once you get tangled up in this, you cannot get away from them.

I sent in my proxy. Our last home was in an HOA with 614 homes and we could never get enough people to even mail in a proxy for the annual meeting to let us meet the required quorum which made it impossible to vote on any bylaw changes which was really frustrating.
    It's OK to not be OK.

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    I sent in my proxy. Our last home was in an HOA with 614 homes and we could never get enough people to even mail in a proxy for the annual meeting to let us meet the required quorum which made it impossible to vote on any bylaw changes which was really frustrating.
    That sounds like an absolute nightmare situation.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post
    That sounds like an absolute nightmare situation.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
    This is how you end up with HOAs that can’t get rid of 35 year old restrictions that made perfect sense when they were written but make absolutely no sense today.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    This is how you end up with HOAs that can’t get rid of 35 year old restrictions that made perfect sense when they were written but make absolutely no sense today.
    Whose name should I write in the proxy? Or should I just the box for the chair of the meeting?