Page 45 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3543444546 LastLast

Thread: Team Makers!!!

Default Re: Team Makers!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    When purchasing my PO tickets I noticed that the ticket price was $40/ticket, but there is also a $5/ticket facility fee added on. Anyone know where/to whom that extra $50K-$80K goes? I’m assuming it is not part of the net revenue used in calculating NCAA’s portion on the ticket sales?? Lots of extra dollars being generated by the $5/ticket fee.

Note that I am not referring to the $5 “processing fee”.
    Event ticketing is as bad as buying an airline ticket. El Chapo gets his cut!!

Quote Originally Posted by imabison View Post
    Event ticketing is as bad as buying an airline ticket. El Chapo gets his cut!!
    Look at the cc statement. Its run thru Ticketmaster. They get there cut.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    They had a funky setup on the south end of the east lobby last week where they roped off a little area in the far SW corner of the east lobby and had that open to the concourse so you could get 50/50 tickets even after you went through dome security.
    I think they did a similar setup in prior years for people who don't use the main lobby to go through security. I didn't look, but there might have been another roped off area at the other end where you don't have to go through security but are technically outside the stadium where 50/50 tickets can be sold. It's kind of like being on the Canadian side of the Int'l Peace Garden without going through a border crossing.
    It's OK to not be OK.

LikeMothers is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

There is again a special provision this year to deduct donations up to $300 single/$600 married even if you don't itemize. By taking advantage of it, you can either make your TM donation hurt less or increase it for the same net effect on your wallet.

https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/expande...-non-itemizers

I got this email from Amazon. Those of us that are signed up to donate to Teammakers through AmazonSmile managed to get another $93 for TM in the last quarter, but we can do better. If you aren't signed up, please go to smile.amazon.com and designate NDSU Teammakers as you charity of choice.
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    There’s no extra cost to support your charity by shopping with AmazonSmile.
    = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
    AmazonSmile

This is the quarterly notification to inform you that AmazonSmile has made a charitable donation to the charity you’ve selected, NDSU Team Makers Club, in the amount of $93.68 as a result of qualifying purchases made by you and other customers who have selected this charity.

Thanks to customers shopping at smile.amazon.com or using the Amazon app with AmazonSmile ON, everyday purchases make an impact. So far, AmazonSmile has donated:

$536.79 to NDSU Team Makers Club*
    Over $334 million to US charities
    Over $377 million to charities worldwide

Visit your AmazonSmile impact page to track donations generated or change your charity.

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1980 View Post
    I got this email from Amazon. Those of us that are signed up to donate to Teammakers through AmazonSmile managed to get another $93 for TM in the last quarter, but we can do better. If you aren't signed up, please go to smile.amazon.com and designate NDSU Teammakers as you charity of choice.
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    There’s no extra cost to support your charity by shopping with AmazonSmile.
    AmazonSmile

This is the quarterly notification to inform you that AmazonSmile has made a charitable donation to the charity you’ve selected, NDSU Team Makers Club, in the amount of $93.68 as a result of qualifying purchases made by you and other customers who have selected this charity.

Thanks to customers shopping at smile.amazon.com or using the Amazon app with AmazonSmile ON, everyday purchases make an impact. So far, AmazonSmile has donated:

$536.79 to NDSU Team Makers Club*
    Over $334 million to US charities
    Over $377 million to charities worldwide

Visit your AmazonSmile impact page to track donations generated or change your charity.
    To be honest, I suspect most people that support NDSU through AmazonSmile use the NDSU Foundation as their selected charity.

Just to remind everyone, donating through AmazonSmile doesn't cost you anything, but Amazon doesn't make it super easy.

#1. You must go to smile.amazon.com and choose your charity. You'd think this is all you'd need to do, but you'd be very wrong.

#2. If you use the Amazon app on your phone, you have to go to the bottom left and tap the three horizontal lines, then tap AmazonSmile, then turn on Mobile App donations. You must renew this permission twice a year(they say they will remind you, but I wouldn't count on that).

#3. When you use the Amazon website, you MUST USE the SMILE.AMAZON.COM version of the website in order for the donation to happen. If you use the regular amazon.com address, it doesn't count. That's what gets almost everyone(including me a good 50% of the time).

Quote Originally Posted by Hammersmith View Post
    To be honest, I suspect most people that support NDSU through AmazonSmile use the NDSU Foundation as their selected charity.

Just to remind everyone, donating through AmazonSmile doesn't cost you anything, but Amazon doesn't make it super easy.

#1. You must go to smile.amazon.com and choose your charity. You'd think this is all you'd need to do, but you'd be very wrong.

#2. If you use the Amazon app on your phone, you have to go to the bottom left and tap the three horizontal lines, then tap AmazonSmile, then turn on Mobile App donations. You must renew this permission twice a year(they say they will remind you, but I wouldn't count on that).

#3. When you use the Amazon website, you MUST USE the SMILE.AMAZON.COM version of the website in order for the donation to happen. If you use the regular amazon.com address, it doesn't count. That's what gets almost everyone(including me a good 50% of the time).
    If you use the mobile app you can set smile.amazon.com as the default. That's what we ended up doing because we order off our tablet/phone 99% of the time.

So, the ticket renewal email doesn’t really break down prices. Did seat prices and or TM fees attached to them go up this year? Looks like I paid about $3800 in TM fees? Can’t tell if actual seat/ticket price went up.??
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

So, the ticket renewal email doesn’t really break down prices. Did seat prices and or TM fees attached to them go up this year? Looks like I paid about $3800 in TM fees? Can’t tell if actual seat/ticket price went up.??
    Best I could tell prices didnt go up for mine.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

The invoice mailed out in late February breaks down the prices. Also, the ticket prices and TM fees appear separately when you pay online. Where I sit (low section 17), the TM fees went up $150 per seat and the ticket prices remained the same. The increase in TM fees follows the letter sent out a few years back to those in certain sections.

533 In a row