Page 40 of 46 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast

Thread: Team Makers!!!

Default Re: Team Makers!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LikeMothers View Post
    For those of you who take the standard deduction, the CARES Act lets you write off up to $300 of your TeamMakers donation in 2020 even though you're not itemizing.

https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/special...y-dont-itemize
    Thanks, that's good to know.

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

Thanks for the info. I'm planning to start working on our taxes soon and we haven't itemized in a few years since the standard deduction was increased and our mortgage interest went way down.

Quote Originally Posted by LikeMothers View Post
    For those of you who take the standard deduction, the CARES Act lets you write off up to $300 of your TeamMakers donation in 2020 even though you're not itemizing.

https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/special...y-dont-itemize
    It's OK to not be OK.

Were we supposed to get 1 priority point per $25 donated last fall when they were going through and reconciling with season ticket holders after the conference season was moved to spring? Looks like I got the normal $50 per point but I thought I remembered they were going to halve it to try to incentivize donations.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Were we supposed to get 1 priority point per $25 donated last fall when they were going through and reconciling with season ticket holders after the conference season was moved to spring? Looks like I got the normal $50 per point but I thought I remembered they were going to halve it to try to incentivize donations.
    Priority point inflation!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Did you direct them to put the money in the fund that was tax deductible?
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Did you direct them to put the money in the fund that was tax deductible?
    I didn't specify. Not a big deal but was just wondering if others were seeing a $25/point increase... might give TM a call if that's the case but if not I'm not going to worry about it.

EDIT: Actually they did send me a tax statement for the amount I donated minus the mandatory dues attached to my season tickets so they must've gone into the tax deductible TM fund.

Has anyone received their donation request for Team Makers this year? We usually get ours in early March and haven't received a letter or see anything on our account for 2021 yet.
    It's OK to not be OK.

I noticed when I logged in today that Ranking is no longer being shown. I can still see the number of priority points but it no longer shows ranking.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    Has anyone received their donation request for Team Makers this year? We usually get ours in early March and haven't received a letter or see anything on our account for 2021 yet.
    When they called about my tickets late December for this spring it was kind of in passing was mentioned it might be later this year than normal for fall of 2021 stuff. That said I haven't seen anything. Last year I think they were due April 1st if I remember right.

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    I noticed when I logged in today that Ranking is no longer being shown. I can still see the number of priority points but it no longer shows ranking.
    I see my priority points until I click the details button to see my points breakdown and then go back to my account. When I refresh the my account page, my ranking appears again. (I'm using the Chrome browser in Windows.)
    It's OK to not be OK.