Page 34 of 46 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Thread: Team Makers!!!

Default Re: Team Makers!!!

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Going from a D2 Fossil to 26 year is a bold move cotton... sounds like a savings pay move to me. Derrick's Dad is the bomb dot com after all the tailgates & roadtrips we hung out with him, so if Derrick is like his old man, he'll do well
    Whats your problem with D2?? You couldnt even make the MBaseball team when it was D2. As a matter of fact you couldnt make the UMD FB team team when it was D3 or was that NAIA?

Simmers did more for NDSU in one week than youve done your whole life.

Youre a loser. Plain and simple.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

GFY everyone says it behind your back, so now you know why. My Life has been the most incredible ride ever, I have 3 wonderful kids, beautiful wife, great lake home, great job, ive been to every sporting event imaginable...

as far as your buddy that was grandfathered in because people at NDSU arent progressive.... the football run from 2011-2019 combined with the Oil Boom should have been CAPITALIZED on much much more than it did. and thats a Fact & a dang shame that NDSU didn't get more juice from the fruit

Back on the ignore list. you were doing so good since I came back, but I refuse to engage with you from here on out. GOOD RIDDENCE
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

GFY everyone says it behind your back, so now you know why. My Life has been the most incredible ride ever, I have 3 wonderful kids, beautiful wife, great lake home, great job, ive been to every sporting event imaginable...

as far as your buddy that was grandfathered in because people at NDSU arent progressive.... the football run from 2011-2019 combined with the Oil Boom should have been CAPITALIZED on much much more than it did. and thats a Fact & a dang shame that NDSU didn't get more juice from the fruit

Back on the ignore list. you were doing so good since I came back, but I refuse to engage with you from here on out. GOOD RIDDENCE
    You forgot lots of free time for bisonville as one of your positives.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    You forgot lots of free time for bisonville as one of your positives.
    heck ya! haha. its ok. like Tom Petty sang "Only the losers, get lucky sometimes"
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

kab1one is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Whats your problem with D2?? You couldnt even make the MBaseball team when it was D2. As a matter of fact you couldnt make the UMD FB team team when it was D3 or was that NAIA?

Actually if you step back and look at the growth of teammakers and the money it raised. It was happening with or without pat. Two things were occurring. Dr Chapman driving money to the school through growth and research money to the school. Second athletic success. Money was coming to ndsu athletics at a faster pace after the Bison bb wins over Marquette and Wisconsin and with the success of the football program. I remember running into pay after the first Minnesota fb win. I commented you must have the easily job in America. “Yep phone is ringing off the wall today”

Throw into the fact 2010 -2013 there was so much “stupid” money in the region due to oil and agriculture people were places to contribute and looking for ndsu football was the place to be. Even Concordia grew quickly with their endowments at the same time

So teammakers growth was going to occur. I break into to 3 camps. Friends of pat that got preferential treatment. Those that tolerated pat because they wanted football tickets and those that wanted nothing to do with pat. This is the group ndsu didn’t capitalize on. We can go around and round on this. If you want to give to team makers you will. There is a group larger than people think because no one wants to think about opportunities that while interested didnt or don’t contribute. So if there truely 500 people willing to contribute 10k for tickets This is the lost opportunity that cost the school millions.

That is el chapos Point. The easy money was captured. A lot was not. Teammakers or maybe it was the development foundation didn’t have anyone working Western in the boom days. 2014/15 they hired someone. Point is money was out there and it wasn’t captured

mtoutfitter is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Couldn't agree more with your points PL!
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

You already said you had me on ignore a couple of weeks ago. Lol

Fyi....just because you have a lake home etc etc etc doesn't mean your not a loser. The fact you brought those non starters up proves what a loser you truly are. Considering your maturity level you probably wont be able to comprehend the full meaning that. May be one day. But if you haven't learned it by now chances aren't looking good.
    Last edited by 56BISON73; 06-01-2019 at 11:32 PM.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

You already said you had me on ignore a couple of weeks ago. Lol

Fyi....just because you have a lake home etc etc etc doesn't mean your not a loser. The fact you brought those non starters up proves what a loser you truly are. Considering your maturity level you probably wont be able to comprehend the full meaning that. May be one day. But if you haven't learned it by now chances aren't looking good.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Part of the reason I love living in this part of the country is seeing the changing of the seasons. Green leaves in summer, white snow in winter, and the red blood of posters as they rip each other's hearts out during football off-season.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Part of the reason I love living in this part of the country is seeing the changing of the seasons. Green leaves in summer, white snow in winter, and the red blood of posters as they rip each other's hearts out no matter what the season.
    Edited for accuracy.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix