Page 3 of 46 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Team Makers!!!

Default Re: Team Makers!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    He still get the priority points. But his giving level isnt recognized for the higher amount. The 250.00 he only gets an 80% tax deduction. The 750.00 is 100%. So the question is do you want the bigger deduction or your name higher up the list in the program?
    I've had a discussion with my accountant. She insists that since we take the standard deduction, we can't itemize this as a charitable deduction since we'd be losing more than we'd gain. I intend to corner her again when we do taxes in Feb.

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    thry added 1000 members cuz they FORCED US TO JOIN AS SEASON TICKET HOLDERS #FACISM
    Wait, what? Now they are forcing us to buy season tickets? #don'tbuythem.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1980 View Post
    I've had a discussion with my accountant. She insists that since we take the standard deduction, we can't itemize this as a charitable deduction since we'd be losing more than we'd gain. I intend to corner her again when we do taxes in Feb.
    I'm guessing she's right. Sounds like you don't have enough itemized deductions. The standard deduction is larger. Common occurrence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Understood now. But didn't know there was a TM list published. Where is that done? Website?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Here you go Charlie. All the TM info you'd ever want. http://ndsuathleticfund.com/team-makers/member-listing/

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN

100% anti MAGA

if you don't itemize you'll have to make a large enough donation to be able to itemize!

Sent from my tablet on a bullet train from Hillsboro.

She is absolutely correct.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
    Some say it's a backward place. Narrow minds on a narrow way, but I make it a point to say. That that's where I come from.

I would have thought with the farm you would have itemized. But your tax person is correct.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    I would have thought with the farm you would have itemized. But your tax person is correct.
    Farm deductions are listed on schedule F, which is different from the itemized deductions. Of course she did say that a donation of something like $12,500 would change all that. No, not yet.

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN

100% anti MAGA

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    thry added 1000 members cuz they FORCED US TO JOIN AS SEASON TICKET HOLDERS #FACISM. Only D2 people left at ndsu are in teammakers.
    Are you drunk? I hope so because you can't possibly be this stupid.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Are you drunk? I hope so because you can't possibly be this stupid.
    He is on a terror lately
    TRUST THE PROCESS