Page 26 of 46 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Thread: Team Makers!!!

Default Re: Team Makers!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bison bison View Post
    !

Why was I not told of this! I would have given another $1 for a flag!!!

I wish someone would have told me this. I would given another $1401.

They should double the flag size for every $1500 donated. That way we can tell the big whales in tailgating. I think its reasonable for someone that donates like $10,000 to receive a 192' x 320' flag.

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MrSnuffleupagus View Post
    I wish someone would have told me this. I would given another $1401.

They should double the flag size for every $1500 donated. That way we can tell the big whales in tailgating. I think its reasonable for someone that donates like $10,000 to receive a 192' x 320' flag.
    The good thing is Fargo is windy enough to make a bitch like that wave!

Quote Originally Posted by bri-dog View Post
    I'm waiting for 13 flags. One for me, as a watch party host. And one for my local bar/restaurant, who is now a Team Makers member. And 11 more -- one to give away each week, as well as 11 koozies, 11 stocking hats, and 11 Yet-type cups.
    This is what Team Makers is doing for watch party sites that become Team Makers this year. And I have a commitment again from Anheuser-Busch for a grand prize (last year was a smoker/grill).
    PS was talking about this when he came to Wahp for the Bison tour. Nice gifts! Good for you!

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    PS was talking about this when he came to Wahp for the Bison tour. Nice gifts! Good for you!
    I saves me some headaches. Last year I gave away prizes every week, but I had to go to different websites and buy them, and the bar reimbursed me. I gave away small coolers, camp chairs, hats, etc. This will be MUCH easier...
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

Got my prize page today. Will be giving these away every week. A flag, hat, kookiest, and tumbler.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

Helena said it takes time to package and send 1,200 flags.

In that regard I would say patience is the operative word.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post

In that regard I would say patience is the operative word.
    Yep, and I'm sure the big push was to get the tickets out first. Gotta admit, it's a neat little perk.

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

Don't they have interns in the athletic department?

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    It's OK to not be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    Don't they have interns in the athletic department?
    Having interns is going to alleviate the issues involved in wrapping-or boxing 1,200 flags ?
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

I see they have a new pic of PS giving symbolic check for TM donations for 2018. $5.3 million, and from what I found on this thread it was $4.2 million last year. Big jump, apparently due to the increase season tickets. Let's keep it up. http://ndsuathleticfund.com/team-mak...t-team-makers/

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA