Page 2 of 46 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Team Makers!!!

Default Re: Team Makers!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    I could not find a Team Maker thread to bump, so I will put this here. Congrats on the new 1,000 members to Team Makers. Also Great job by all the current and new members for over $4.3 Million in CASH a $1,000,000 increase from last year. Straight Cash Homie!!!!!!!
    thry added 1000 members cuz they FORCED US TO JOIN AS SEASON TICKET HOLDERS #FACISM. Only D2 people left at ndsu are in teammakers.
    Last edited by El_Chapo; 01-29-2017 at 04:28 AM.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by Hammersmith View Post
    That's not what he's saying. He isn't talking about tax deductions at all. He's saying he donated $250 to TM and $750 to the Bison Pride Fund. When the Team Makers donor list came out with everyone's names and their donation levels, he was listed as a $250 donor. He feels he should be listed as a $1000 donor.

It all comes down to whether the Bison Pride Fund comes under the umbrella of Team Makers or some arm of the athletic department or the Development Foundation. If it's TM, then he should have been credited for $1000. If it's something else, then the athletic department should consider linking the two together. Both donations are for scholarships after all.
    He still get the priority points. But his giving level isnt recognized for the higher amount. The 250.00 he only gets an 80% tax deduction. The 750.00 is 100%. So the question is do you want the bigger deduction or your name higher up the list in the program?
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    He still get the priority points. But his giving level isnt recognized for the higher amount. The 250.00 he only gets an 80% tax deduction. The 750.00 is 100%. So the question is do you want the bigger deduction or your name higher up the list in the program?
    The question is does his donation deserve more recognition?
    he obviously feels it does
    TRUST THE PROCESS

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    The question is does his donation deserve more recognition?
    he obviously feels it does
    I understand that. I had that some surprise this year when I donated to the FCOA fund. I think it should count towards total giving even though the tax benefits are different.

The locker room fund will probably be different when it comes to priority points. I think that will be 1 point per 100 as its a brick and mortar thing.
    Nothing has been settled on that from what I understand.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Maybe NDSU should put out a list of total contributions? Maybe some don't want the recognition.

They are doing a great job. Obviously the SHAC helps but still a huge deal.

With other funds to donate to, such as the Locker room fund and Bison Pride which funds FCOA...curious if they will start allocating some more money to facilities or coaching salaries? Throwing an extra hundred thousand or so towards assistant coaches would go along way for retention. And a few hundred grand out of 4.5 million is pretty small

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    I understand that. I had that some surprise this year when I donated to the FCOA fund. I think it should count towards total giving even though the tax benefits are different.

The locker room fund will probably be different when it comes to priority points. I think that will be 1 point per 100 as its a brick and mortar thing.
    Nothing has been settled on that from what I understand.
    He wants his ego stroked for 1000 bucks good luck I know you hate this shit
    I personally don't care who knows how much I donate I am comfortable with that amount and it feels good with or without any recognition
    TRUST THE PROCESS

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    He wants his ego stroked for 1000 bucks good luck I know you hate this shit
    I personally don't care who knows how much I donate I am comfortable with that amount and it feels good with or without any recognition
    Think it's ludicrous to "demand" it over $1000. Personally I've never really even looked to see my name on the list other than the first year. $5 or $5 million they all matter.

Sent from my tablet on a bullet train from Hillsboro.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    thry added 1000 members cuz they FORCED US TO JOIN AS SEASON TICKET HOLDERS #FACISM
    Whine whine whine.... hope your sconi roots help you eat enough cheese to keep up
    TRUST THE PROCESS

Quote Originally Posted by 1998braves64 View Post
    Think it's ludicrous to "demand" it over $1000. Personally I've never really even looked to see my name on the list other than the first year. $5 or $5 million they all matter.

Sent from my tablet on a bullet train from Hillsboro.
    I'm not says my right or wrong saying good luck
    TRUST THE PROCESS