Page 18 of 46 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: Team Makers!!!

Default Re: Team Makers!!!

How about a TM 50/50 raffle just for students who attend game. The could sell them for 2 bucks or something. At least exposes them to TMs. Just a thought.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

BattleBorn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    How about a TM 50/50 raffle just for students who attend game. The could sell them for 2 bucks or something. At least exposes them to TMs. Just a thought.

I like it! Do you have legal issues though for the rare student that may be <18?
    Co-founder of the Bluegrass Bison crew, Kev’s bag holder.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post

That's a great idea. Or maybe tuition credit so you don't have to deal with under 18?

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    She has you though!!!! But yes all students need to get this information. Like I said a simple $100 a year contribution will not break them. Does it get them anything? Nothing really, except for the feeling of helping their school continue to excel on athletics. TM can do better and MUST do better.
    I guess this doesn't only apply to the Ndsu students ... there are Bison fans (even on message boards/non-season ticket holders) who don't contribute the minimum $100. to be a TM.
    They seem to be highly interested in Bison athletics, attending games & Bison events etc.
    Tidbit: Before Frisco, I think we all knew of ppl who were looking for tickets... well, one season ticket holder told me he would "share/sell" his Frisco tickets to ppl who were TMers.
    He said that when it comes to playoff tickets & Nat'l Champ tickets, that's what he does. I thought that was interesting & quite honestly understandable. To each their own.

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Will 100.00 break them? Fact is if you want to be a TM you have to care about NDSU athletics. You also have to have the resources to throw away 100.00 for nothing in return
    I wouldn't say you get nothing. We do get first crack at single-game football tickets and knowing we make a small contribution to help fund athletics. You have to start building priority points somewhere.
    It's OK to not be OK.

For what it's worth, purchase season tickets for another sport. You gain priority points for every year you have season tickets plus points for consecutive seasons. If they call for a Team Makers fee, you just added an easy 3-4 points each season, you now have tickets to a Bison sporting event that you can do whatever with (aka sell and get your money back but reap the rewards of the priority points) and know that you're making a difference with the athletic department. We don't make every basketball game and try our best to get our seats used, but we do love going. We're seriously considering adding volleyball season tickets knowing we probably won't make half the matches. But we enjoy the atmosphere and want to know we have these tickets/opportunities in the future. Plus, we love the thought of gaining points faster without additional donations outside of ticket prices. Obviously we want people to join Team Makers, but you can gain points in other ways than just donating.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

gumby013 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Just found out Amazon will donate 0.5% of purchases made through https://smile.amazon.com/

NDSU Teammakers is an option when you set it up.

I make a lot of purchases through Amazon already, so it made sense for me.
    Looking good Billy Ray!

Quote Originally Posted by gumby013 View Post
    Just found out Amazon will donate 0.5% of purchases made through https://smile.amazon.com/

NDSU Teammakers is an option when you set it up.

I make a lot of purchases through Amazon already, so it made sense for me.
    Been in existence for some time now. I know I set that up over a year ago on my account

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

I got my TM dues letter today along with the single game ticket request form. I see they are making a much needed change in how the single game tickets are allocated. How many tickets you can request is based on how much you give annually. $100 and 250 gets you 6 tickets; 500 and 1000 gets 8; 1500 and 2500 gets 10; and 5000 up to 21400 gets 12.

I actually think the $100 guys are still getting too good a deal but at least it's a step in the right direction. I have to wonder how they are going to rank the awarding of tickets though. Say a $2500 donor has 10 tickets allocated to his first 5 games and on his sixth choice it comes down to him and a $100 donor who hasn't been allocated anything yet or has tickets for one other game. Does the bigger donor get them or the little guy? You can bet there won't be nearly enough tickets to meet the requests.

It also including a little flyer that says "Seating obligations will no longer be tax deductible".

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1980 View Post
    It also including a little flyer that says "Seating obligations will no longer be tax deductible".
    Which is due to the change made by Congress.

533 In a row