Page 13 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Team Makers!!!

Default Re: Team Makers!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Faron79 View Post
    I'm gonna join Team-Makers in 2018. Can't go to Frisco cuz I'll still be in my Cam-boot..... grrrrrr. Had Flat-foot surgery on 11-2-17. Been on knee-bike since!! Got to all 3 playoff games in Dec though! Was able to get Handicap-seating Tix thank God!
    Will $1,000 do anything to help get Football season tickets?? Trying to work out the budget to do this soon, in 2018.

So.....what are the steps to get in? I've had a GoBison account for yeeeaarrs, but my Wife & Daughter have their own accts, & they've always had luck logging in to get those 8am, or 6pm ticket releases!

I'm an '86-grad Alumni, & actually had a couple PE classes from Mr. Simmers! He bugged me a few times to try out for Football, but I had MCL surgery in High-School (Finley-Sharon!) Nov 1978. I was too scared at the time of re-injuring it, so I never did....Uffda! I was about 6'3", 250lbs at the time. Then in 9/2014, got a NEW knee...the same one operated on in '78. So now....I've got a new MESH MCL, & Dr moved the original "pretty beat up" MCL a little!

Thanks for any help!
    Faron
    You may get a teammakers sticker for that. Oh wait, they didn't even send me my sticker this year.

I have a team maker sticker for my 50 dollar minimum donation every April for season tickets. I wear it on my truck proudly

Give what you can to a good cause.
    You might not get season tickets but your donation is important and not just for football.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Also, you have to start somewhere. One year of giving isn't going to mean you'll pass people that have been donating for decades, but it will build up your points over a few years.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gully View Post
    Also, you have to start somewhere. One year of giving isn't going to mean you'll pass people that have been donating for decades, but it will build up your points over a few years.
    What happens at death? Are all the points wiped out?

Quote Originally Posted by Faron79 View Post
    I'm gonna join Team-Makers in 2018. Can't go to Frisco cuz I'll still be in my Cam-boot..... grrrrrr. Had Flat-foot surgery on 11-2-17. Been on knee-bike since!! Got to all 3 playoff games in Dec though! Was able to get Handicap-seating Tix thank God!
    Will $1,000 do anything to help get Football season tickets?? Trying to work out the budget to do this soon, in 2018.

So.....what are the steps to get in? I've had a GoBison account for yeeeaarrs, but my Wife & Daughter have their own accts, & they've always had luck logging in to get those 8am, or 6pm ticket releases!

I'm an '86-grad Alumni, & actually had a couple PE classes from Mr. Simmers! He bugged me a few times to try out for Football, but I had MCL surgery in High-School (Finley-Sharon!) Nov 1978. I was too scared at the time of re-injuring it, so I never did....Uffda! I was about 6'3", 250lbs at the time. Then in 9/2014, got a NEW knee...the same one operated on in '78. So now....I've got a new MESH MCL, & Dr moved the original "pretty beat up" MCL a little!

Thanks for any help!
    Faron
    1 point for every $50 so 20 points for you. It is a start. This will allow you a chance at single game tickets before the general public.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    What happens at death? Are all the points wiped out?
    I gave them a letter that my points and seats go to my kids
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    but it has to stay in immediate family correct, you cannot transfer seats to friends even though they have been buying with you forever, they should allow a 1 time transfer
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    So, that is allowed? You can pass on points to your family members?

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    So, that is allowed? You can pass on points to your family members?
    that's what i understand