Page 30 of 46 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Thread: Team Makers!!!

Default Re: Team Makers!!!

Quote Originally Posted by gumby013 View Post
    Apply here if you want to be the new Pat.

https://jobs.ndsu.edu/postings/10140
    For those who have bitched about Pat, just look at those requirements/expectations!! And they don’t include dealing with fan issues at/during/after games. Almost a thankless job that hopefully pays very well so we get the right person for the job, one which takes a hell of committed and personal fortitude.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Lakes to the rescue! He'd pump it up around here.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    For those who have bitched about Pat, just look at those requirements/expectations!! And they don’t include dealing with fan issues at/during/after games. Almost a thankless job that hopefully pays very well so we get the right person for the job, one which takes a hell of committed and personal fortitude.

I agree - he was always accessible. He wasn't perfect but it will be interesting who replaces him.
    Best DI Football Team in the Tri-State Area - AGAIN

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post

Not sure why anyone bitched about Pat. He was always very accommodating to me and my family in person and over the phone. I thought he did a great job and I wish him a wonderful retirement. Big shoes to fill IMO. Thanks Pat!
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    Not sure why anyone bitched about Pat. He was always very accommodating to me and my family in person and over the phone. I thought he did a great job and I wish him a wonderful retirement. Big shoes to fill IMO. Thanks Pat!
    The people who dissed Pat here seemed to have a habit of dissing everyone involved with NDSU's Athletic Department. It pretty much gives you an insight of their lives.
    Hail the BISON!!!

The proof is in the numbers, in 15 years he led the charge of 675% growth in Revenue. There are many many not for profits that would love those numbers. He led Teamakers through a major transition, some people think things should have went faster, some will sweat some of the small things but he kept teammakers moving forward.

Good Job Pat and thanks for leaving it much better than you found it!!!!!!!!!

You need to have a vision of what you want this to be. Numbers speak for themselves on what Pat and the staff did under his leadership. New and improved vision can lead TM to higher level than ever before. It needs to keep expanding membership. Engaging the students to become more involved needs to be done.
    Thank you Pat for all your years of service to NDSU. Enjoy retirement. Once a bison, always a bison.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Pat is a good dude always treated me well and good natured with me even tho I'm a nobody and can be a total dumb ass! I'd say him Amy and Bucky are the top 3 living legends and right up there with Joe pa as the most loyal mother effers u can find!

Yeah Pat was/is good shit. Dude bleeds green & gold. He did get kind of pissed at me when I took his golf cart for a spin in the tail gate lot. Not sure what the problem was. I didn't even spill my beer.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

When I first joined TM I had never really met Pat. I had gone to one event.
    He saw me in the union, walked up, called me by name and we had a nice visit.
    That is how you make an impression!
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans