Page 23 of 46 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: Team Makers!!!

Default Re: Team Makers!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Maybe him not being in AD’s office was reason behind the delayed Spring Game tailgate decision. Would that have been in his/that position’s portfolio perhaps?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Why do you think the tailgate decision was delayed?
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Why do you think the tailgate decision was delayed?
    Because it wasn’t included in release of Spring Game details as it had been in the past. Don’t even start with this, Pat. I don’t think it’s coincidence that it came out a day or so after I talked with a Matt Lien directly two times about it and informed him that fans/TMs were wondering and upset.

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Because it wasn’t included in release of Spring Game details as it had been in the past. Don’t even start with this, Pat. I don’t think it’s coincidence that it came out a day or so after I talked with a Matt Lien directly two times about it and informed him that fans/TMs were wondering and upset.

I always figured it was a given that there would be a tailgate considering all the activities that were planned. The other possibility was they were waiting to see IF there really going to be a spring game considering all of the surgerys. I dont think the decision was delayed in as much as the announcement depending on circumstances.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    I always figured it was a given that there would be a tailgate considering all the activities that were planned. The other possibility was they were waiting to see IF there really going to be a spring game considering all of the surgerys. I dont think the decision was delayed in as much as the announcement depending on circumstances.
    Doesn’t make sense—once they knew there was gonna be a game, why not tailgate with the original release. I’m not sure whether they appreciate fully the camaraderie that is developed among fans/TMs during tailgate. It’s our chance to share thoughts, memories, etc., and it, IMO, motivates people to donate. Consider how much is made just with 50/50 raffle.

Plus I can give SDBison shit about him not donating enough to really have a voice!! Blah!!!!

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO

Maybe him not being in AD’s office was reason behind the delayed Spring Game tailgate decision. Would that have been in his/that position’s portfolio perhaps?

Swanson's last day in the Athletic Department was 3/30. So no, I think it is unrelated to the tailgating conspiracy.

Quote Originally Posted by PattyBison View Post
    Swanson's last day in the Athletic Department was 3/30. So no, I think it is unrelated to the tailgating conspiracy.
    Right, and the SG in 4/20. If he was in charge of organizing, implementing and overseeing, then his departure and no one hired to fill his position wouldn’t be “unrelated”. And I’m not suggesting there was a “conspiracy”, I’m saying NDSU may have had a legit reason not to want to deal with SG tailgating.

Today's CAS GASF = ZERO

Right, and the SG in 4/20. If he was in charge of organizing, implementing and overseeing, then his departure and no one hired to fill his position wouldn’t be “unrelated”. And I’m not suggesting there was a “conspiracy”, I’m saying NDSU may have had a legit reason not to want to deal with SG tailgating.

Agreed. Either they dropped the ball, or there was intent. Maybe they were going to try to get away from having to hire security for the parking lot by not advertising it?

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

The spring game plans were announced well before his departure.

Quote Originally Posted by PattyBison View Post
    The spring game plans were announced well before his departure.
    Good God, do I have to spell it out completely? They knew he was leaving and that the position wouldn't be filled or would be filled with by someone who had never handled TG before. Couple that with the fact the SG announcement was well before his departure buttresses my position as apposed to undermining it.

Here--> Swanson/his position in charge of all things tailgate for SG. He wasn't going to be available to organize, implement and or oversee it, and his position would not be filled before hand, or would be filled with someone who has never handled TG before and would have a very short period of time to get everything in place. Hence, nothing about tailgating with original SG announcement/info. release, because they didn't have anyone to get it done.

NOT THAT DIFFICULT!!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO

Good God, do I have to spell it out completely? They knew he was leaving and that the position wouldn't be filled or would be filled with by someone who had never handled TG before. Couple that with the fact the SG announcement was well before his departure buttresses my position as apposed to undermining it.

Here--> Swanson/his position in charge of all things tailgate for SG. He wasn't going to be available to organize, implement and or oversee it, and his position would not be filled before hand, or would be filled with someone who has never handled TG before and would have a very short period of time to get everything in place. Hence, nothing about tailgating with original SG announcement/info. release, because they didn't have anyone to get it done.

NOT THAT DIFFICULT!!
    I'm not dumb and I don't buy it. People leave positions all the time. Life goes on. Other people fill in.