Page 5 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Team Makers!!!

Default Re: Team Makers!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    I received an email today that FCOA-Bison Pride Fund donations will now be included in the total giving level.
    That's great to hear. Looks like Pat Simmers is listening.

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    I was promised private bathroom in locker room. Rest of you saps can stand in line.
    Thats a big donation!!!
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Thats a big donation!!!
    And to think some of us only donate 1 or 2 times a year. I bet he is a lot more REGULAR.

Thats a big donation!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    And to think some of us only donate 1 or 2 times a year. I bet he is a lot more REGULAR.
    What a couple of crappy puns!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hail the BISON!!!

Keeping up the good work Team Makers: http://www.inforum.com/sports/433255...foreseen-funds

I know this will anger a few (those who think people should work for free or don't like Team Makers), but I'm personally shocked that Administration cost is so low. I don't know exactly how many are on Team Makers' staff (I think three), but $145,000 per year is pretty good ROI for a group now bringing in $5.53 million.
    Hail the BISON!!!

BisBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Keeping up the good work Team Makers: http://www.inforum.com/sports/433255...foreseen-funds

I know this will anger a few (those who think people should work for free or don't like Team Makers), but I'm personally shocked that Administration cost is so low. I don't know exactly how many are on Team Makers' staff (I think three), but $145,000 per year is pretty good ROI for a group now bringing in $5.53 million.
    That's a fantastic ROI. It's also a fantastic growth in fundraising.

Is the revenue from the 50/50 raffle in there somewhere. Gaming trust?

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Is the revenue from the 50/50 raffle in there somewhere.
    It's included in the Gaming trust income.

533 In a row

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post

Great article. Looks like the SHAC is paying off with 250k in Teammakers revenue for basketbal but there is still a ton of opportunity there.

Looks like tailgating revenue is a nice source of revenue but still tons of opportunity out there

I checked online... Texas Tech cracked 5 million in 2011

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Now if they only allowed beer drinking during games.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.