Quote Originally Posted by Faron79 View Post
I'm gonna join Team-Makers in 2018. Can't go to Frisco cuz I'll still be in my Cam-boot..... grrrrrr. Had Flat-foot surgery on 11-2-17. Been on knee-bike since!! Got to all 3 playoff games in Dec though! Was able to get Handicap-seating Tix thank God!
Will $1,000 do anything to help get Football season tickets?? Trying to work out the budget to do this soon, in 2018.

So.....what are the steps to get in? I've had a GoBison account for yeeeaarrs, but my Wife & Daughter have their own accts, & they've always had luck logging in to get those 8am, or 6pm ticket releases!

I'm an '86-grad Alumni, & actually had a couple PE classes from Mr. Simmers! He bugged me a few times to try out for Football, but I had MCL surgery in High-School (Finley-Sharon!) Nov 1978. I was too scared at the time of re-injuring it, so I never did....Uffda! I was about 6'3", 250lbs at the time. Then in 9/2014, got a NEW knee...the same one operated on in '78. So now....I've got a new MESH MCL, & Dr moved the original "pretty beat up" MCL a little!

Thanks for any help!
Faron
You may get a teammakers sticker for that. Oh wait, they didn't even send me my sticker this year.