Page 22 of 46 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: Team Makers!!!

Default Re: Team Makers!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PattyBison View Post
    I took it more as appreciation of how much we have advanced as opposed to a statement that says we don't have any more to achieve.
    Thats the way I took it also.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

I’m saying it’s five years of history not really that long of a history I thought there was some amazing back story I hadn’t heard

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    Pretty sure this is to replace Justin Swanson.
    So what happened to Swanson?

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    I’m saying it’s five years of history not really that long of a history I thought there was some amazing back story I hadn’t heard
    Im sure there is a backstory as we moved through our transition and successes. The workload on a few individuals became enormous and new positions were created for specific job titles and responsibilities. Then there are backstories for each position as well as it was developed and the progress it made.
    But Im sure Im boring you as you really didnt give a shit in the first place.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1980 View Post
    Moved up to the foundation I think.

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    This is correct.

That job is a marketing job. It will go to someone with a marketing or PR background. It's a professional position, not honorary.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1980 View Post
    Is he the guy who rents entire lots for your tailgating at stadiums where you are the visiting team? If so, I hope he got fired! That guy did his job too well in my opinion!
    "You should host seminars on how to behave on opposing fan forums. Charge a pretty penny toward that Bison tailgating rig. " from Milkman 1/6/2016

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Maybe him not being in AD’s office was reason behind the delayed Spring Game tailgate decision. Would that have been in his/that position’s portfolio perhaps?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Maybe him not being in AD’s office was reason behind the delayed Spring Game tailgate decision. Would that have been in his/that position’s portfolio perhaps?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The title is Fan Engagement, so perhaps. One of the requirements preferred is 5 years of marketing.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans