Page 16 of 46 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: Team Makers!!!

Default Re: Team Makers!!!

The check represents the amount Teammakers gives to NDSU for scholarships. It doesn't represent the entire amount raised by Teammakers in any given year. And remember there are numerous endowed scholarships that contribute to the cost of the athletic scholarships also. This money does not flow through the Teammaker organization. It comes from the NDSU Foundation.

533 In a row

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Possible drop in Team Makers fees due to basketball season tickets not being renewed? Just a guess.
    Possibly, with the crappy team and the seat situation, can't help. I know any growth we see will be driven by basketball.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

I see they updated the donor names in mid Dec. I was under the impression that you would be recognized for your total amount donated including COA? I gave $250 towards TM and $750 to COA, yet on the list I'm in the Green and Gold category which I think is $250. I know this was brought up last year and I though someone said they were going to list everything, not just the TM membership. Anyone know anything on this?

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1980 View Post
    I see they updated the donor names in mid Dec. I was under the impression that you would be recognized for your total amount donated including COA? I gave $250 towards TM and $750 to COA, yet on the list I'm in the Green and Gold category which I think is $250. I know this was brought up last year and I though someone said they were going to list everything, not just the TM membership. Anyone know anything on this?
    the money is there, if the recognition is the most important thing you may be doing it wrong

I would love to see anyone going to games to donate at least $50 thats pretty small to ask and can go a long ways. Im pretty sure Im the only person to donate above the seat fee in my group but the damn fun ive had doing it is great

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1980 View Post
    I noticed that they have an updated members list but dont know if the points have been updated. I checked my account and they hadnt. You may want to call for clarification. They will eventually get it done. I think they tabulate TM donations first. Then they figure the other funds. Plus you have a lot of folks who paid their TM dues early to take advantage of the tax rules. So that may also be the slow down.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybooboo View Post
    the money is there, if the recognition is the most important thing you may be doing it wrong

I would love to see anyone going to games to donate at least $50 thats pretty small to ask and can go a long ways. Im pretty sure Im the only person to donate above the seat fee in my group but the damn fun ive had doing it is great
    The recognition of what he speaks is to have all of the donations count for priority points. Last year that wasnt so.
    One needs to keep track because those points are important for season tickets and parking spots for tailgate.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

I went through the current list of TM members. I did not see many players from all sports that competed for the Bison in the last 10 years. Now to be fair the last name of the women student athletes could have changed if they got married. It has been brought up here before about the "regular" student not joining TM after graduation. Question I will ask is how many student athletes that are direct recipients from the money that TM raises, how many of them have joined. They get 100 PP right away and should be able to do $100/y membership (or more). Just a question I will put out there. Before anyone wants to fire back at me , also realize the commitment all of them had while competing on behalf of NDSU while still taking care of their education.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    I went through the current list of TM members. I did not see many players from all sports that competed for the Bison in the last 10 years. Now to be fair the last name of the women student athletes could have changed if they got married. It has been brought up here before about the "regular" student not joining TM after graduation. Question I will ask is how many student athletes that are direct recipients from the money that TM raises, how many of them have joined. They get 100 PP right away and should be able to do $100/y membership (or more). Just a question I will put out there. Before anyone wants to fire back at me , also realize the commitment all of them had while competing on behalf of NDSU while still taking care of their education.
    Off the top of my head I know at least 7 guys I played with who donated 2,500.00 to the locker room fund. There is another at least 20 players I know who played after me who donated 2,500.00 as well.

After leaving NDSU students are looking to find there way in life. I wouldnt look to having a lot of former players join TM right out of the box. Life gets busy not only family wise but career as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    I was just going to bring this up. With this new org I think TM might get a few more young members that were former players.