Page 7 of 46 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Team Makers!!!

Default Re: Team Makers!!!

It's not coming from reserved tailgating. The general admission lot was probably 25 percent empty so was the reserved lot. Was that due to a shitty game, bad weather, or were fans pissed they didn't get in for game 1? I don't even think the game sold out. (only a few hundred short) Feels like interest is really low right now (by our standards) but then again it's 2 ridiculously bad teams

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

DIBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    A single VIP parking spot in lot D is included at no cost for those giving over $5500 per year to Teammakers.

They sell additional spots for $50.00
    I'm a long-time Teamaker, season ticket holder and have 12 reserved tailgating passes. Got a letter this summer that stated that certain Teamaker levels could apply for one reserved parking spot, either in Lot D for $150 or Lot R (across the street south of Lot D) for $100. Passes would be awarded by priority points. I wasn't awarded a pass for Lot D but got a pass in lot R. Now if the wife doesn't want to tailgate she can come at game time and have a reserved parking spot immediately south of the FD.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    It's not coming from reserved tailgating. The general admission lot was probably 25 percent empty so was the reserved lot. Was that due to a shitty game, bad weather, or were fans pissed they didn't get in for game 1? I don't even think the game sold out. (only a few hundred short) Feels like interest is really low right now (by our standards) but then again it's 2 ridiculously bad teams
    Shitty team and bad weather. When we went in to the game an hour early cars were piling in the reserved lot and the line was backed up. A lot of people dont want to sit out in bad weather just to say we tailgated in bad weather to some how validate their fanhood.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

interest is not low, but perception of not getting in to the game and GA is causing people to stay away. Ive seen it with people I know, when the good Conference games come it will be fine.

Last week was a perfect storm, crap weather (Perfect for me!!) and a known bad opponent. Personally I couldn't care less I go and use my spots so if others want to give up their investment because they are fairweather fans..go for it
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    A single VIP parking spot in lot D is included at no cost for those giving over $5500 per year to Teammakers.

They sell additional spots for $50.00
    If you are in the gold club & if you want a parking spot in lot D - you can purchase it for $100.

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Shitty team and bad weather. When we went in to the game an hour early cars were piling in the reserved lot and the line was backed up. A lot of people dont want to sit out in bad weather just to say we tailgated in bad weather to some how validate their fanhood.

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    interest is not low, but perception of not getting in to the game and GA is causing people to stay away. Ive seen it with people I know, when the good Conference games come it will be fine.

Last week was a perfect storm, crap weather (Perfect for me!!) and a known bad opponent. Personally I couldn't care less I go and use my spots so if others want to give up their investment because they are fairweather fans..go for it
    Once the real games begin it will help. I wonder if the tickets falling a few hundred short of a sellout had more to do with not knowing they were available? I saw people posting WTB tickets online the day of the game when you could actually buy them

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

AKBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Once the real games begin it will help. I wonder if the tickets falling a few hundred short of a sellout had more to do with not knowing they were available? I saw people posting WTB tickets online the day of the game when you could actually buy them
    That's definetly what it is. Most people know that every game is already sold out with thousands more in line for season tickets. Now, I'm a savvy Bisonviller and saw you post that student and visitor tickets were still remaining on Friday night so I bought a couple and put together a last minute 5 hour road trip with my oldest son. First thing I hear at work on Monday...."cool, but how did you get tickets, they are sold out." So between that and having a large part of your fan base that travel multiple hours to each game and thus likely need several days to a week to put a trip together to Fargo for the weekend because of work and family, getting those Non conference games sold out last minute will always be hard. I suspect this would be true even if we had a sold out 28,000 seat stadium.

Anyone else get a letter from teammakers about voting proxy? What is it all about? Big deal or not. And before you ask...no I didnt read it. I trust that the leadership is doing the right things. So do I give my proxy vote to the cahir or sign my vote away to RTO??
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

GRAFTONBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    Anyone else get a letter from teammakers about voting proxy? What is it all about? Big deal or not. And before you ask...no I didnt read it. I trust that the leadership is doing the right things. So do I give my proxy vote to the cahir or sign my vote away to RTO??
    I signed our proxy vote over to Rev. B0b

Quote Originally Posted by GRAFTONBISON View Post
    I signed our proxy vote over to Rev. B0b
    The check is in the mail.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]