Page 29 of 46 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Thread: Team Makers!!!

Default Re: Team Makers!!!

I love how the ONLY D2 institution at NDSU left.. Teammakers.. had to drive up "money" by forcing season ticket holders to donate.

always seemed pathetic to me.. and then they brag about it which was even more nauseating

I have a Brilliant IDEA.. lets recruit a Big Time Power 5 Fundraising and actually get this even higher.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

On another note... is anyone having troubles with gobison.com? Every time I try to go to the site, I get a "timed-out" message. This is regardless of the device I'm using or the search engine. Have they blocked international IP addresses? I'm looking to get some print info for an Alumni referral on the women's soccer program.
    "You're either green and growing or ripe and dying." - Craig Bohl

Quote Originally Posted by NFH Schlüssel View Post
    On another note... is anyone having troubles with gobison.com? Every time I try to go to the site, I get a "timed-out" message. This is regardless of the device I'm using or the search engine. Have they blocked international IP addresses? I'm looking to get some print info for an Alumni referral on the women's soccer program.
    I have no issues with the website.
    Hail the BISON!!!

I bet your umlaut key is stuck.

I logged into a VPN server in London to get an IP address from the U.K. and could still access gobison.com
    It's OK to not be OK.

I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    Good for him and hope he gets to enjoy retirement to the fullest!

Just an FYI: If you contribute to Bison Athletic Excellence Fund in addition to TMs, you can designate/allocate where you want your $$ to go. For example, I allocated mine to Football and Strength & Conditioning. I don’t recall having this option before, but it may have been there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Just an FYI: If you contribute to Bison Athletic Excellence Fund in addition to TMs, you can designate/allocate where you want your $$ to go. For example, I allocated mine to Football and Strength & Conditioning. I don’t recall having this option before, but it may have been there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes, & next you'll get a very nice Thank You in the mail.

gumby013 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Apply here if you want to be the new Pat.

https://jobs.ndsu.edu/postings/10140
    Looking good Billy Ray!