Page 6 of 46 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Team Makers!!!

Default Re: Team Makers!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Keeping up the good work Team Makers: http://www.inforum.com/sports/433255...foreseen-funds

I know this will anger a few (those who think people should work for free or don't like Team Makers), but I'm personally shocked that Administration cost is so low. I don't know exactly how many are on Team Makers' staff (I think three), but $145,000 per year is pretty good ROI for a group now bringing in $5.53 million.
    Pat is paid through the university so it's a misleading number
    TRUST THE PROCESS

Breaking even on VIP parking is interesting.

It doesn't hurt anything to offer it as a perk at breakeven, but unless you make a couple bucks on it that lot should be on the table for tailgating expansion.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Some say it's a backward place. Narrow minds on a narrow way, but I make it a point to say. That that's where I come from.

Curious how much more juice there is to squeeze out of football ticket dues when all seats are at full cost. After that growth will need to come from elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    Pat is paid through the university so it's a misleading number
    Still pretty low number for the remaining amount of employees.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Curious how much more juice there is to squeeze out of football ticket dues when all seats are at full cost. After that growth will need to come from elsewhere.
    I think there is room there especially on the low end as it is only $25/seat. Not sure what the level is there to squeeze. Maybe $50-75?

Sent by my phone on a bullet train from Hillsboro.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Basketball is where the real money can be made.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

BisBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I'd like to see more $$$ being put into the endowment. This is where the stability comes from. If you have a down year the endowment still kicks out $$$.

What does VIP parking cost? Is it a minimum team makers donation per year? We are usually way early so don't have trouble parking on the east side.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonAccountant44 View Post
    Breaking even on VIP parking is interesting.

It doesn't hurt anything to offer it as a perk at breakeven, but unless you make a couple bucks on it that lot should be on the table for tailgating expansion.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    It's OK to not be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    What does VIP parking cost? Is it a minimum team makers donation per year? We are usually way early so don't have trouble parking on the east side.
    A single VIP parking spot in lot D is included at no cost for those giving over $5500 per year to Teammakers.

They sell additional spots for $50.00

533 In a row

Quote Originally Posted by el_chapo View Post
    thry added 1000 members cuz they forced us to join as season ticket holders #facism. Only d2 people left at ndsu are in teammakers.
    bingo ^^^^
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?