Page 9 of 46 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Team Makers!!!

Default Re: Team Makers!!!

Quote Originally Posted by A1pigskin View Post
    Whose name should I write in the proxy? Or should I just the box for the chair of the meeting?
    I just checked the box for the chair of the meeting.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    I talked to TM about this. If you know someone who is going you can put their name and they can vote for you.
    They will know how many votes to tally for that person.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Who wants to be my proxy?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Some say it's a backward place. Narrow minds on a narrow way, but I make it a point to say. That that's where I come from.

Changing subject but didn't know where to put this - question.
    A friend sits in section 6 & said too many unused season ticket holder seats - EMPTY seats - & some of the season ticket holders don't know how to re-home them.
    Yet, on the NDSU Ticket Exchange Facebook page, ppl are asking for tickets (many many posts) right up until game day.
    (There were ppl who flew into Fargo from Florida, & posted on that page... that they were looking for tickets. Thankfully, they did get into the game.)
    I went to the ticket window Sat. 11:AM & they are no tickets for sale, nothing turned in at that time. (Pigskin helped our friends get in. Thanks BV.)
    So.... suggestions?
    Perhaps TM could send a reminder to the season ticket holders to re-home their unused tickets... including suggestions. Facebook page.... turn them into the ticket office... etc.
    I realize not all season ticket holders have facebook... but that page is very active with requests. There are fans who would love to come to a game.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    Ditto for me.
    It's OK to not be OK.

50/50 Raffle last weekend just over $25,000 to the winner. Team Makers kept 50%. If the average ticket buyer buys $15-$20 worth of tickets that is 2,500-3,300 people that buy tickets. I am not sure how many are already Team Makers members but maybe someone should follow along with the ticket sellers and had out information about Team Makers/Bison Pride Fund/Bison Athletic Excellence Fund to maybe help spur on more membership. I know in our group there are only 3 members out of a group of 10 that are members. Have we can pickup another 500 members (or more) for annual donations. Just an idea.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Drove in for TM lunch today.
    The power was off at bww., but the radio crew had a generator. We had pop and chips (beer pours too without power) and enjoyed the show- Halloween Edition. When coach K walked in the power came on and everyone had lunch.
    Best TM lunch ever.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

How nice! Rec'd a hand written note from Coach K, saying thanks for a contribution to Bison football. It also says, the guys have been working extremely hard & look forward to the challenges the remainder of the season brings. *** Excellent PR! ***
    Kind of makes you want to donate to the various funds again next year. And believe me, with a daughter attending Ndsu & living on campus, our donations were small.
    A very nice gesture by an awesome coach!

perthbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    How nice! Rec'd a hand written note from Coach K, saying thanks for a contribution to Bison football. It also says, the guys have been working extremely hard & look forward to the challenges the remainder of the season brings. *** Excellent PR! ***
    Kind of makes you want to donate to the various funds again next year. And believe me, with a daughter attending Ndsu & living on campus, our donations were smalll.
    A very nice gesture by an awesome coach!
    I can relate. Mine's a fourth year student in a 5 year program so it cuts into donations but we are all supporting the U by them being there and paying for all that

Quote Originally Posted by BisonAccountant44 View Post
    Who wants to be my proxy?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    I just checked the box.