Page 32 of 46 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

Thread: Team Makers!!!

Default Re: Team Makers!!!

I guess you could say it does since I've purchased somewhere around $10 in lottery tickets my entire life and we spend close to $100 on Bison football 50-50 tickets in a season.

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    It took several years to change the rules so they could pay the winner entirely in cash.

They were worried the raffle would cut into state lottery revenue.
    It's OK to not be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    I guess you could say it does since I've purchased somewhere around $10 in lottery tickets my entire life and we spend close to $100 on Bison football 50-50 tickets in a season.
    shit, I spend $100 a game on 50/50...ha
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    shit, I spend $100 a game on 50/50...ha
    I still think there is a way for people that do. The 50/50 raffle to become official teammaker members. Now you would receive pp for doing it. People would be more engaged.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Jeff Kolpack just tweeted that Derrick Lang will replace Pat Simmers. Quite a position advancement for Derrick!

533 In a row

Jeff Kolpack just tweeted that Derrick Lang will replace Pat Simmers. Quite a position advancement for Derrick!
    Huge shoes to fill. Just looked at the TM Member list in Gobison.com and found it strange there are only 12 full Scholarship sponsors.
    I just would have thought there were more. However that being said, there area strenght in numbers.

https://www.inforum.com/sports/footb...-booster-group
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

Going from a D2 Fossil to 26 year is a bold move cotton... sounds like a savings pay move to me. Derrick's Dad is the bomb dot com after all the tailgates & roadtrips we hung out with him, so if Derrick is like his old man, he'll do well
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

kab1one is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Going from a D2 Fossil to 26 year is a bold move cotton... sounds like a savings pay move to me. Derrick's Dad is the bomb dot com after all the tailgates & roadtrips we hung out with him, so if Derrick is like his old man, he'll do well
    What is the word on the street about Pat? He retired from the NDSU side of things. What is his new plan?

Quote Originally Posted by kab1one View Post
    What is the word on the street about Pat? He retired from the NDSU side of things. What is his new plan?
    Enjoying retirement!

533 In a row

It's hardly handing the keys to an intern. He has a masters in Sports Management and has successfully directed giving in another department. Sounds like he got some great mentorship by Troy Goergen.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯