Page 1 of 46 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Team Makers!!!

Default Team Makers!!!

I could not find a Team Maker thread to bump, so I will put this here. Congrats on the new 1,000 members to Team Makers. Also Great job by all the current and new members for over $4.3 Million in CASH a $1,000,000 increase from last year. Straight Cash Homie!!!!!!!
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Default Re: Team Makers!!!

I made you a thread because TM deserves it.

What bugs me about TM is that I gave $1000 but only got credit for $250. I gave $250 towards membership and $750 toward what ever the COA fund is called. Geez Louise, you'd think they could call it $1000 donation in the list.

This year it's all going to membership, no COA fund. Sorry, but at least stroke my ego a little when I'm donating that kind of $$$.

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

You're welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1980 View Post
    What bugs me about TM is that I gave $1000 but only got credit for $250. I gave $250 towards membership and $750 toward what ever the COA fund is called. Geez Louise, you'd think they could call it $1000 donation in the list.

This year it's all going to membership, no COA fund. Sorry, but at least stroke my ego a little when I'm donating that kind of $$$.
    Something doesn't sound right there. Any $$ beyond actual cost of tickets is tax deductible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Something doesn't sound right there. Any $$ beyond actual cost of tickets is tax deductible.

That's not what he's saying. He isn't talking about tax deductions at all. He's saying he donated $250 to TM and $750 to the Bison Pride Fund. When the Team Makers donor list came out with everyone's names and their donation levels, he was listed as a $250 donor. He feels he should be listed as a $1000 donor.

It all comes down to whether the Bison Pride Fund comes under the umbrella of Team Makers or some arm of the athletic department or the Development Foundation. If it's TM, then he should have been credited for $1000. If it's something else, then the athletic department should consider linking the two together. Both donations are for scholarships after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammersmith View Post
    That's not what he's saying. He isn't talking about tax deductions at all. He's saying he donated $250 to TM and $750 to the Bison Pride Fund. When the Team Makers donor list came out with everyone's names and their donation levels, he was listed as a $250 donor. He feels he should be listed as a $1000 donor.

It all comes down to whether the Bison Pride Fund comes under the umbrella of Team Makers or some arm of the athletic department or the Development Foundation. If it's TM, then he should have been credited for $1000. If it's something else, then the athletic department should consider linking the two together. Both donations are for scholarships after all.
    You still get points although they are different for many of the funds.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by Hammersmith View Post

That's exactly what I'm saying.

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1980 View Post
    That's exactly what I'm saying.
    Understood now. But didn't know there was a TM list published. Where is that done? Website?

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Understood now. But didn't know there was a TM list published. Where is that done? Website?
    Every game program.

Online too. I just looked.

533 In a row