Page 37 of 46 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast

Thread: Team Makers!!!

cbline is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Team Makers!!!

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    heck ya! haha. its ok. like Tom Petty sang "Only the losers, get lucky sometimes"
    Tommy Petty never sang that. It goes "Baby, even the losers get lucky sometimes."

Quote Originally Posted by cbline View Post
    Tommy Petty never sang that. It goes "Baby, even the losers get lucky sometimes."
    hook , line , sinker. longhorn is proud of me
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Just got two more season tickets on the east sidelines. Not the high end ones but tickets none the less.
    So, there must have been many available. Perhaps there were many upgrades
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

There oftentimes seem to be a few available each year in section 6.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

I either didn't check the box or ignored the call from Fargo thinking it was a scam. Oh well always next year.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    I either didn't check the box or ignored the call from Fargo thinking it was a scam. Oh well always next year.
    Call them. It never hurts to ask.
    There were many single north ends. The ones I got were east side toward middle.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    Call them. It never hurts to ask.
    There were many single north ends. The ones I got were east side toward middle.
    where are you on the ranking totem pole if you don't mind me asking?

Received a NDSU Teammaker 2019 flag today. Nicely done!
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

TV broadcast mentioned the 50/50 raffle reached $90k yesterday? They also mentioned the campaign to reach 5,000 Teammakers. Yesterday should have been a huge boost to the organization. The snowball effect of getting new members will be huge going forward. I'd be curious to know how many new members are added as a result of yesterday.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    TV broadcast mentioned the 50/50 raffle reached $90k yesterday? They also mentioned the campaign to reach 5,000 Teammakers. Yesterday should have been a huge boost to the organization. The snowball effect of getting new members will be huge going forward. I'd be curious to know how many new members are added as a result of yesterday.
    $90,002 was the total. Only giving out 40% yesterday.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.