Page 30 of 65 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Thread: When will Matt Larsen contact someone from the FBS about NDSU moving up?

Default Re: When will Matt Larsen contact someone from the FBS about NDSU moving up?

Quote Originally Posted by Professorbum View Post
    Nothing sad about Boise State's 3 Fiesta Bowl trophies. I wouldn't mind having those on display in the SHAC.
    Don't forget Utah won a couple before going P5 as well
    College of Business Alumnus

Default Re: When will Matt Larsen contact someone from the FBS about NDSU moving up?

there's 2 camps.

those who say "We are content even though we've peaked"

those who say "Bring on the competition"

which 1 is NDSU's MOTTO? huh???

get rid of D2 fundraising guy, put up $10-12million in teammakers/year , get College Football Playoff money and more CBS Big Dance money to offset costs.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    This is UND level thinking. The only reason we went to space when we did is because the Soviets did it first.
    Actually, Kennedy was just trying to impress Marilyn Monroe that he could make something go up.

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    And when we win the Alamo Bowl we can order rings and put whatever we want on them...

because nobody will care except us.
    Kind of like an FCS championship.
    I don't care what Jim says. That is not the real Ben Franklin. I'm 99% certain.

Quote Originally Posted by Professorbum View Post
    Kind of like an FCS championship.
    B I N G O ... wake up NDSU has hit its PEAK! its time to keep going!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    And went to the moon
    As did Alice.

Rock

"In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria." --- Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBisonRock View Post
    As did Alice.

For you young posters, if you've never watched reruns of the Honeymooners, you need to. Probably one of the funniest shows ever. Has to be on some streaming service.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    For you young posters, if you've never watched reruns of the Honeymooners, you need to. Probably one of the funniest shows ever. Has to be on some streaming service.
    Not sure the snowflake generation will be able to handle it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RonMexico View Post
    you really think that NDSU would have gotten Gameday or any other ESPN coverage if it won 5 straight Nova Home Loans Arizona Bowls? I've seen more national coverage for NDSU these past three years than I have seen for App. State or Georgia Southern combined.
    The FCS Championship / Playoiff coverage will be bigger than SOME of the crappy FBS conferences but in order to get it, we need to dominate. If we don't dominate we won't see any media coverage. Typical years if we make the playoffs we could have as many as 4 ESPN (actually 3, 2nd round only in college extra) games. If we luck out and get an FBS game or ESPN Kickoff, we may get 1 or 2 more.

Also the most exposure we have gotten was after the Power 5 wins, which also was a big reason why College Gameday was here. They will never be back. It was a good story to them but it's already been told twice. I mean... we've won 2 more National Championships since the appearance and beat Iowa and they still won't come back. It'll never be back. Ever.

The Mountain West... last year Wyoming was on CBS Sports Network 4 times, ESPN2/ESPN/ESPU 5 times. (6 if you count the Bowl game) And before the season started they were kind of a joke. Now the Sunbelt gets crap coverage. The MAC gets week nights which sucks.

if we go FBS you get regular games that will be on national TV. Nobody wants to play us now just because we're FCS. Heck we could even play a Big Ten team since we wouldn't have the FCS label.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Why the hell would we go FBS and play in a shitty bowl game? You guys are missing the point. NDSU needs to go FBS and play in the big bowl games the real college football playoffs. If your going to go go all out! In it to win it!

Lardsin must go!