Page 45 of 65 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast

Thread: When will Matt Larsen contact someone from the FBS about NDSU moving up?

Default Re: When will Matt Larsen contact someone from the FBS about NDSU moving up?

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    The shakeup is schools like Idaho, NMST, EWU, Buffalo, UMASS, etc realizing they are not going to sustain and doing what Idaho did. It's going to start IMO
    It will be interesting to see at how fast of a rate they start falling.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Default Re: When will Matt Larsen contact someone from the FBS about NDSU moving up?

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    It will be interesting to see at how fast of a rate they start falling.
    Idaho had the balls to admit it, wait till they have some success in the Big Sky, which I think they will and everything is Ok for them. NMST is next i believe, then some of the MAC schools, its just not sustainable IMO for Michigan to have that many FBS schools, EMU after NMST. It may go further than dropping to FCS it may go to dropping FB completely
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

totoinfl is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    You know that's kinda the direction they have been going in already..... or did you not follow the B1G mandate?
    The P5 would love for the rest of the FBS to be shoved back and they get access to all the playoff spots, NY6 games etc, they have no interest or anything to gain by allowing more members in their exclusive club.

it would be really cool if Bismarck realized the opportunity and actually supported NDSU and not tried to keep all 11 schools crappy, average and open. What a disaster. Our leg is a joke. Pompous clowns.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    it would be really cool if Bismarck realized the opportunity and actually supported NDSU and not tried to keep all 11 schools crappy, average and open. What a disaster. Our leg is a joke. Pompous clowns.
    I agree. North dakota is fucking weird. Sucks they can't lift ndsu up and move it to the east 10 miles

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    I agree. North dakota is fucking weird. Sucks they can't lift ndsu up and move it to the east 10 miles
    Yeah, because MN is so supportive of all the non-UMTC campuses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hail the BISON!!!

Moorhead St kills it.
    College of Business Alumnus

Ever think of running for office? We need some new blood in there.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Oh yeah and the twin cities is just "normal"

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk