Page 5 of 65 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Thread: When will Matt Larsen contact someone from the FBS about NDSU moving up?

Default Re: When will Matt Larsen contact someone from the FBS about NDSU moving up?

Quote Originally Posted by KC Bison View Post
    If we don't have a stadium bigger than 19,000, P5 or G5 will never come our way. Time for people calling for FBS to put up the money for at least a 30,000 seat stadium or shut up.
    NDSU at 20,000 in Fargodome would rank #5 outta 12 teams in the Mountain West RIGHT NOW.

NDSU getting a 42,000 seat stadium WOULD ONLY require 4 Major Corporations to pitch in $25 million for 25 years!!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Default Re: When will Matt Larsen contact someone from the FBS about NDSU moving up?

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    We would all be und fans?
    What would be even better is if we had only one Dakota....with one "flagship."
    College of Business Alumnus

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    ND still has too many universities.
    Come on. Do you really expect little Johnny and Susie to attend a university more than 60 miles from their parents?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by 1993bison View Post
    Come on. Do you really expect little Johnny and Susie to attend a university more than 60 miles from their parents?

Says a guy who probably went to school within an hour of home lol
    College of Business Alumnus

Seriously! No purple! U are fu ked up

So where is the evidence NDSU and Matt Larson are doing anything to pursue an FBS conference. We as teammakers should demand an explanation. So keeping status quo is the answer? How does anything ever happen umless there is actual effort. The FBS conferences will not come on their own. Everybody knows about NDSU. Now the leaders need to do something.

It's about 3 miles from my childhood home to the southern edge of the NDSU campus.
    It's OK to not be OK.

It's going to be hard to do something in the next year or two with reduced funding to higher ed from the legislature. Financial help from Alumni and fans is the key for athletic support, especially in these times, but remember that they are also being hit up more aggressively to donate to the U's academic side. Need to find deep pocketssss. Maybe some of this NDSU already figured out, and that's why we got into the MVFC. Something changed within the MVFC since last fall that let us in, which hasn't been let out of the bag yet.

RonMexico is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

woo hoo..... NOVA Home Loans Arizona Bowl here we come!!

Quote Originally Posted by RonMexico View Post
    woo hoo..... NOVA Home Loans Arizona Bowl here we come!!
    I'm hoping they bring back the Little Caesars Pizza Bowl just for us. We could be the auto qualifier and play what ever Big10 team they want to be the sacrificial lamb of the year. Who wouldn't want to party in the Detroit area? Pizza! Pizza!