Page 23 of 65 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: When will Matt Larsen contact someone from the FBS about NDSU moving up?

Default Re: When will Matt Larsen contact someone from the FBS about NDSU moving up?

Quote Originally Posted by 1993bison View Post
    Why can't they use a credit card?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    Must spread rep. This made me laugh really hard. Used to say that to my parents all the time.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Default Re: When will Matt Larsen contact someone from the FBS about NDSU moving up?

Call Donald Trump. Have him sign an executive order declaring NDSU FBS. Hope a und judge doesn't rule it's unconstitutional. The rest will buff out itself.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Do you have a voice of reason in all of your dreams?

And by the way if you want to be one you got to ask one.
    Not much of a dreamer. Instead, I visualize what I can do with what I have at my disposal. Why dream when you can be a doer?
    Hail the BISON!!!

Call Donald Trump. Have him sign an executive order declaring NDSU FBS. Hope a und judge doesn't rule it's unconstitutional. The rest will buff out itself.

Sure UND is a pain. But instead of trying to avoid an enemy, why not confront them and beat the living heck out of them? Avoiding makes you look weak.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Explain what can be accomplished at the G5 compared to the FCS and why are our recruits are foolish for playing for Championships instead of crappy bowl games. Sorry, our athletes don't share the same weak aspirations as you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    New Years bowl games are crappy, aren't they?
    College of Business Alumnus

FCS is better because we can play a championship game. FBS we may go to the toilet bowl game.

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    New Years bowl games are crappy, aren't they?
    They still have no meaning other than that they are a glorified exhibition game. And with that, only one G5 gets in.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Might as well close this thread. Matt Larson essentially said no FBS move will happen while he is AD so we all must accept NDSU football peaked in 2016. Also, NDSU attendance at home games is definitely maxed out at 19,115 for the next 20 years or more. In summary, ND colleges are lucky to have any sports programs with the attitude of the legislature.

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Might as well close this thread. Matt Larson essentially said no FBS move will happen while he is AD so we all must accept NDSU football peaked in 2016. Also, NDSU attendance at home games is definitely maxed out at 19,115 for the next 20 years or more. In summary, ND colleges are lucky to have any sports programs with the attitude of the legislature.
    It's ok, we will show the entire world our fortitude, and innate toughness by wanting to play UND

Bison Loaf is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."

Do you have a voice of reason in all of your dreams?
    I have a stunt double in all of my dreams. Especially when it comes to the sex parts with the beautiful women.

In fact, come to think of it………… that damn stunt double looks a lot like you, scottie! Quit messing with me, man!