Page 24 of 65 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread: When will Matt Larsen contact someone from the FBS about NDSU moving up?

Default Re: When will Matt Larsen contact someone from the FBS about NDSU moving up?

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    They still have no meaning other than that they are a glorified exhibition game. And with that, only one G5 gets in.
    Let me get this straight...you'd rather go to watch a game in Frisco against Sam Houston St...than watch a 13-0 (insert G5 conference champ) NDSU lock horns with with one of the top 10 or so teams in the country?

With that loser mentality, does a NAIA title mean more than winning the Cotton Bowl? I mean...NATTY GAME
    College of Business Alumnus

Default Re: When will Matt Larsen contact someone from the FBS about NDSU moving up?

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    Let me get this straight...you'd rather go to watch a game in Frisco against Sam Houston St...than watch a 13-0 (insert G5 conference champ) NDSU lock horns with with one of the top 10 or so teams in the country?

With that loser mentality, does a NAIA title mean more than winning the Cotton Bowl? I mean...NATTY GAME
    DI National Championship and the NAIA title are not remotely the same. Also, how many times has NDSU gone undefeated, let alone in DI?
    Hail the BISON!!!

DI National Championship and the NAIA title are not remotely the same. Also, how many times has NDSU gone undefeated, let alone in DI?
    1990 and 2013 are the ones I remember.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernBison View Post

Exactly. Pretty tough to go undefeated.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Sure UND is a pain.
    Also, how many times has NDSU gone undefeated, let alone in DI?
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthernBison View Post

You guys prepared for that one loss to be from you know whioux? I'd rather be in a shitty bowl game then deal with that crap. Not to mention how they now have leveraged the recruiting.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    You guys prepared for that one loss to be from you know whioux? I'd rather be in a shitty bowl game then deal with that crap. Not to mention how they now have leveraged the recruiting.
    I have faith in our team to not let that happened. Don't see them sleeping on the F'hawkers like they have in past with teams like USD, SDSU and Indiana State. They'll have a bit more piss 'n' vinegar for that match-up.
    Hail the BISON!!!

I have faith in our team to not let that happened. Don't see them sleeping on the F'hawkers like they have in past with teams like USD, SDSU and Indiana State. They'll have a bit more piss 'n' vinegar for that match-up.
    That's the spirit at least now your dreaming.

Lardsin must go!

That's the spirit at least now your dreaming.
    Dreaming? Piss pounding the F'hawkers every year is a very attainable goal. It's not like the NCAA is planning to cut FCS scholarships to "help-out" the low-achievers. And no, recruiting to just beat NDSU isn't going to work. If it did, then NDSU would be losing a lot more than one MVFC game a year.
    Hail the BISON!!!

After much consideration I've decided to abandon ship. Who am I kidding we don't have a FBS caliber OC anyways.

Lardsin must go!

If we can't back it up, it's best not to be talking shit.