Page 22 of 65 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: When will Matt Larsen contact someone from the FBS about NDSU moving up?

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Default Re: When will Matt Larsen contact someone from the FBS about NDSU moving up?

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    It has do with the fact that NDSU lacks in size in many aspects to the big schools.

The FBS-now crowd should hang out with G5 personal more often as both groups are beyond delusional and refuse to accept the reality that all non-P5 DI schools are fighting for lean scraps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    What NDSU lacks in size they make up for with a pile driving ass.

This isn't just directed at you Christopher but gosh darn it can't we just have a thread for the dreamers to dream in don't cha know.

Lardsin must go!

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: When will Matt Larsen contact someone from the FBS about NDSU moving up?

If your not on this boat then get off it

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    What NDSU lacks in size they make up for with a pile driving ass.

This isn't just directed at you Christopher but gosh darn it can't we just have a thread for the dreamers to dream in don't cha know.
    It gets tiring to see the same couple of people complain about how "their" dreams aren't being fulfilled while making out our front office personnel as bad guys.

It's no different than when a whinny spoiled kid throws a tantrum because their parents won't buy them a pony despite the fact that they live in an apartment in the middle of town on a limited budget.

Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Message from anti FBS crowd......give up before you start.
    Explain what can be accomplished at the G5 compared to the FCS and why are our recruits are foolish for playing for Championships instead of crappy bowl games. Sorry, our athletes don't share the same weak aspirations as you.

Hail the BISON!!!

It gets tiring to see the same couple of people complain about how "their" dreams aren't being fulfilled while making out our front office personnel as bad guys.

It's no different than when a whinny spoiled kid throws a tantrum because their parents won't buy them a pony despite the fact that they live in an apartment in the middle of town on a limited budget.

Why can't they use a credit card?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

You row like a UND hipster

Sam Humann, quit being a man-child.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Schedule Alabama. Beat them. Demand to be in the sec. Everything else will just fall in place.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Schedule Alabama. Beat them. Demand to be in the sec. Everything else will just fall in place.
    That's no different than me going to a Millionaires Club and challenging their best fighter. If I beat him, will I get included in their club? Of course not because I'm still not going to be a millionaire. That's what separates the P5 from the rest of the DI schools (G5 and FCS).
    Hail the BISON!!!

That's no different than me going to a Millionaires Club and challenging their best fighter. If I beat him, will I get included in their club? Of course not because I'm still not going to be a millionaire. That's what separates the P5 from the rest of the DI schools (G5 and FCS).
    Do you have a voice of reason in all of your dreams?

And by the way if you want to be one you got to ask one.

Lardsin must go!