Page 20 of 65 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: When will Matt Larsen contact someone from the FBS about NDSU moving up?

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: When will Matt Larsen contact someone from the FBS about NDSU moving up?

I'm eating clam chowder and re-naming it FBS chowder

Default Re: When will Matt Larsen contact someone from the FBS about NDSU moving up?

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    I'm emailing Matt tonight.
    Captain Scottie, like your boat, hope you have enough oars for the people coming aboard. NDSU’s next president needs to be someone like you?

I’m not here wasting my time. I’m not here to shoot arrows at NDSU or their alumni/fans or you. I know many Bison fans/relatives and they’re good. When I was in college, some put me up for the night after the games in Fargo and the favor was returned. It was a different attitude then, than on these message boards. I do respond op-positional to some comments that are WAY over the top, and hope that is limited. Good ribbing is good for both schools, and back then, we would do it face to face, and laugh. We were all from the same high schools, and had many great times together.

If you do or don’t get a response from Matt, you move ahead from there. It’s a start. If he gives you a honest response that flops you on the deck, then maybe you throw the towel in the lake, doubt that that will happen. Any response should be fruitful.

Captain, I do have oars, but if you don’t want me to post on this thread again, it’s a done deal. “Bresciani must go”.
    Looking forward to Summit & MVFC[SIGPIC]

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by barnwintersportsengelstad View Post
    Captain Scottie, like your boat, hope you have enough oars for the people coming aboard. NDSU’s next president needs to be someone like you?

I’m not here wasting my time. I’m not here to shoot arrows at NDSU or their alumni/fans or you. I know many Bison fans/relatives and they’re good. When I was in college, some put me up for the night after the games in Fargo and the favor was returned. It was a different attitude then, than on these message boards. I do respond op-positional to some comments that are WAY over the top, and hope that is limited. Good ribbing is good for both schools, and back then, we would do it face to face, and laugh. We were all from the same high schools, and had many great times together.

If you do or don’t get a response from Matt, you move ahead from there. It’s a start. If he gives you a honest response that flops you on the deck, then maybe you throw the towel in the lake, doubt that that will happen. Any response should be fruitful.

Captain, I do have oars, but if you don’t want me to post on this thread again, it’s a done deal. “Bresciani must go”.
    If NDSU football goes FBS I'll let you smash the champagne bottle and give us the push. It will be good for all of ND.

Lardsin must go!

If NDSU football goes FBS I'll let you smash the champagne bottle and give us the push. It will be good for all of ND.
    Would appreciate the honor, Captain.
    Looking forward to Summit & MVFC[SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by barnwintersportsengelstad View Post
    Would appreciate the honor, Captain.
    HEY!!

You scratched his anchor!

Day 1494 and STILL zero public word from NDSU AD/Pres about EVEN PICKING UP THE GOD DAM PHONE & CALLING THE MOUNTAIN WEST!

Seriously, after the 2nd National Title & Espn gameday, the jump to FBS should've been already planned.

#Regression coming...... and I for one will not be SILENCED in allowing my alma mater to creep downwards.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Well, someone here must have emailed Bison 1660 today with Matt Larsen on because they just had an email requesting him to contact the Mountain West and go FBS. He answered the question, which has been answered many times already.
    1. Budget. Lowest budget in the Mountain West is 40 million+, NDSU's is around 20 million.
    2. A New stadium would be needed which would cost millions.
    3. Adding 22 football scholarships would mean adding a women's sport. What would that be?
    4. He likes where NDSU s competing at the current structure f NCAA football. Having home playoff games and competing for national championships is ideal.

There...are you happy now?
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

That someone was El Chapo.

533 In a row

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    Well, someone here must have emailed Bison 1660 today with Matt Larsen on because they just had an email requesting him to contact the Mountain West and go FBS. He answered the question, which has been answered many times already.
    1. Budget. Lowest budget in the Mountain West is 40 million+, NDSU's is around 20 million.
    3. Adding 22 football scholarships would mean adding a women's sport. What would that be?
    4. He likes where NDSU s competing at the current structure f NCAA football. Having home playoff games and competing for national championships is ideal.

They won't be happy until you and I pay for them to enjoy FBS. The FBS Now! crowd only knows one thing and that's that someone owes them the FBS experience.

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

Bison Loaf is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post

And yet............I just wonder........... if this is the SAME story that you would get if you call Mr. Matt Larsen (if that's indeed even his real name) on the phone, one on one, mano a mano? (winky, winky, nudgy, nudgy)

From what I read on Bisonville, it's pretty damn obvious that we are going FBS immediately and that the whole fan base agrees with it, and will pony up the funds to do so.

Oh what a wicked web we weave! Will the subterfuge never end?!