Page 19 of 65 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: When will Matt Larsen contact someone from the FBS about NDSU moving up?

Default Re: When will Matt Larsen contact someone from the FBS about NDSU moving up?

Quote Originally Posted by barnwintersportsengelstad View Post
    Send him an email. ND AD's are required to have email address available to the alumni (maybe to public also). They are also required to read them. The decision to respond is up to them. It's a start.
    At the Richmond FB playoff game in GF, we as fans we giving Rocco (Richmond coach) sh$t for leaving them after the season and going to Delaware. Hardly any Richmond fans new about it, was kept pretty quiet. After our game, many Richmond fans emailed their AD about why UND fans know and not us? This blew up on their campus the next week, Richmond was in awe, and they scored 0 points next week in E. Wash. The players basically didn't want to play for their coach that was leaving them.
    It's know nationwide that und fans are the most knowledgeable fans ever, along with being know world wide as the greatest hockey school ever.

Default Re: When will Matt Larsen contact someone from the FBS about NDSU moving up?

Send him an email. The players basically didn't want to play for their coach that was leaving them.

Or they just really were not a very good team.

Send him an email. ND AD's are required to have email address available to the alumni (maybe to public also). They are also required to read them. The decision to respond is up to them. It's a start.
    At the Richmond FB playoff game in GF, we as fans we giving Rocco (Richmond coach) sh$t for leaving them after the season and going to Delaware. Hardly any Richmond fans new about it, was kept pretty quiet. After our game, many Richmond fans emailed their AD about why UND fans know and not us? This blew up on their campus the next week, Richmond was in awe, and they scored 0 points next week in E. Wash. The players basically didn't want to play for their coach that was leaving them.
    So you admit your fans are obnoxious a--holes. Well that's a start, good for you.

Oh and I think it had more to do with EWU being a way better team and not shitting the bed like UND.

Impressive! You really showed them! Thanks for the tips on how to handle things in an athletic department. I hope we continue to follow the lead that UND has set forth. Much appreciated.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    Impressive! You really showed them! Thanks for the tips on how to handle things in an athletic department. I hope we continue to follow the lead that UND has set forth. Much appreciated.
    LOL, now that UND connived their way back into the same conference as NDSU their fans have stepped up advice on how to do things right. Seems odd as history shows UND has been on the wrong side of decisions and NDSU has done pretty well for themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonbuddy View Post
    It's know nationwide that und fans are the most knowledgeable fans ever, along with being know world wide as the greatest hockey school ever.
    I'd say that first part is vastly exaggerated. On that last part, they'd probably be given a honorable mention, there's some pretty big school in this ball game..
    Looking forward to Summit & MVFC[SIGPIC]

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Holy @$&# get out of this thread. Your not allowed in this boat. We will not be taking you with when we go FBS. I'm going to specify with my donation to TM that if any fhawkers get on this boat I'm pulling my funding. Now go bird poop in some other thread.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    So you admit your fans are obnoxious a--holes. Well that's a start, good for you.

Oh and I think it had more to do with EWU being a way better team and not shitting the bed like UND.
    We were ribbing there coach, how you get a--holes out of that. Nothing at all like one of your season ticket holders at the Dome wearing a yellow t-shirt with hawk and Indian below trying to eat 2 whatever????? And then the printed stuff on the back.
    Looking forward to Summit & MVFC[SIGPIC]

I'm emailing Matt tonight.

Lardsin must go!

I'm calling the halftime show.

Lardsin must go!