Quote Originally Posted by barnwintersportsengelstad View Post
Captain Scottie, like your boat, hope you have enough oars for the people coming aboard. NDSU’s next president needs to be someone like you?

I’m not here wasting my time. I’m not here to shoot arrows at NDSU or their alumni/fans or you. I know many Bison fans/relatives and they’re good. When I was in college, some put me up for the night after the games in Fargo and the favor was returned. It was a different attitude then, than on these message boards. I do respond op-positional to some comments that are WAY over the top, and hope that is limited. Good ribbing is good for both schools, and back then, we would do it face to face, and laugh. We were all from the same high schools, and had many great times together.

If you do or don’t get a response from Matt, you move ahead from there. It’s a start. If he gives you a honest response that flops you on the deck, then maybe you throw the towel in the lake, doubt that that will happen. Any response should be fruitful.

Captain, I do have oars, but if you don’t want me to post on this thread again, it’s a done deal. “Bresciani must go”.
In your UND political mind. I don't give a damn who the president of UND is. Never have.