Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Top 5 Worst Days in Bison D1 Football Era

Default Top 5 Worst Days in Bison D1 Football Era

5.) 3-0 loss against Missery State
    4.) 2007 loss against SDSU with chance to end a non playoff eligible season undefeated, conference champs and ranked #1 in the FCS.
    3.) Finding out Carson was supposedly done with his career as a Bison
    2.) The streak ending against JMU

And number one......

1.) Finding out today NDSU will have to play those asshats to the North every season.

Default Re: Top 5 Worst Days in Bison D1 Football Era

Quote Originally Posted by 2011BisonAlumni View Post
    5.) 3-0 nothing loss against Missery State
    4.) 2007 loss against SDSU with chance to end a non playoff eligible season undefeated, conference champs and ranked #1 in the FCS.

And number one......

1.) Finding out today NDSU will have to play those asshats to the North every season.
    That list pretty much sums it up. Can't think of any significant changes. Maybe sneak in Bohl's announcement that he was leaving for Wyoming as #6 on the list.

The other way to look at your list:

5. Made the playoffs for the first time and beat two teams, including the Big Sky champ
    4. Finished 10-1, beat the MAC champ and a P5 team
    3. Carson came back, NDSU won the championship, Carson went #2 in the draft
    2. Made the semis and lost and beat a ranked FBS team
    1. jury is out

Really, those "worst days" turned out not to be so bad. Hell, #2 is something that only 36 teams currently in the FCS have accomplished - and only 14 others have done it since NDSU became playoff eligible.

Certainly not going to lose any sleep over UND being in the conference. Only thing to do is crush them so badly that they yearn for the days of the Big Sky.

I think the EWU playoff game should be in the top 5.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

And number one......

Yeah not putting the Eastern Washington loss on the list is like not calling the K-State or Iowa wins a top 5 win. I mean comparing the Misery State loss to THAT? That game stung more than the JMU loss and that one is huge obviously

UND joining the conference doesn't rank in the top 50.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Herd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

And number one......

Oh come on. Your gloom and doom sounds like the crazy liberals after Trumps election. Need to grow up a little bit. Maybe you should organize a protest, or grow a pair.

I'm glad we'll be playing them every year...it's a natural in-state rivalry. I'll sure look to that game with more anticipation than if we were playing Incarnate Word. I think when Bison fans bitch about playing them, it sounds like we're scared of them.

I work at UND, and have a Bison flag in my office. I look forward to the annual boasting!

Quote Originally Posted by DCinOK View Post
    I'm glad we'll be playing them every year...it's a natural in-state rivalry. I'll sure look to that game with more anticipation than if we were playing Incarnate Word. I think when Bison fans bitch about playing them, it sounds like we're scared of them.
    It is more like not wanting to have anything to do with them.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

^ This. All the whining is just empowering the little weenies, like shedhockynazi guy who keeps coming back to post over and over. Do the talking on the field. Remind me. How many FCS championship trophies are there up in GF? These are different times people. Past is gone. Bring it on.