Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Thread: UND to join Summit/MVFC

Default Re: UND to join Summit/MVFC

Yea I love being in 1987 again Dont all of you?? wow.. SO much fun and excitement. *FART NOISE*
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

It makes sense for the Summit. MVFC doesnt really need them though.

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    It makes sense for the Summit. MVFC doesnt really need them though.
    Totally agree.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    Totally agree.
    I agree as well that MVFC doesn't "NEED" them. We also don't "NEED" ISUb, WIU, YSU, MSU etc. but logically, UN_ make sense in our conference. Regional, previous rivalries, lower travel costs, similar institution etc etc.

Not a matter of need, but a matter of common sense for the MVFC. the Summit is more-so of a "Need" as they get them to a 10 team conference (right?).

Anyways, the point still remains.
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    I agree as well that MVFC doesn't "NEED" them. We also don't "NEED" ISUb, WIU, YSU, MSU etc. but logically, UN_ make sense in our conference. Regional, previous rivalries, lower travel costs, similar institution etc etc.

Not a matter of need, but a matter of common sense for the MVFC. the Summit is more-so of a "Need" as they get them to a 10 team conference (right?).

Making sense and being a good add are two different things. What do we gain by having UND in the conference? For the Summit, everyone wins. For the MVFC, only UND benefits.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    Making sense and being a good add are two different things. What do we gain by having UND in the conference? For the Summit, everyone wins. For the MVFC, only UND benefits.
    One benefit all teams in the MVFC will get for adding UND is that their town/city will now look like a paradise compared to Grand Forks.
    Hail the BISON!!!

The Summit needs stability and a geographic footprint. Mvfc already has that

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post

UND adds more Travel costs for Conference mates, im assuming Murray St will be added and it will go divisions and thats going to suck because the "west" will be WAY stronger than the East. ill bet that happens sooner than later, only way Murray gets in the MVC is for the MVC to convince the MVFC to take them, bet anything that had to do with them missing out this time. I may be wrong though
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant