Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: UND to join Summit/MVFC

Default Re: UND to join Summit/MVFC

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    So any of you mouth breathing blowhards ready to agree with the rest of us that moving up to FBS is the right move? NDSU should be campaigning HAM right now to get FBS leagues to open their eyes.

the rest will fall into place.
    When we going out for chicken?
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    The conference does need them. There's a real chance YSU leaves. They're already the most geographically isolated so if that domino falls the conference actually gets more compact by adding UND and subtracting YSU.
    On a strictly personal and selfish note, I hope YSU does not jump ship. As a former east-coaster, I had always enjoyed the away YSU games. It was a chance to watch NDSU football, in-person, without the pilgrimage to Fargo.

On another personal and selfish note, anyone know if the MVFC after-vote presser will be available online?
    "You're either green and growing or ripe and dying." - Craig Bohl

Quote Originally Posted by NFH Schlüssel View Post
    On a strictly personal and selfish note, I hope YSU does not jump ship. As a former east-coaster, I had always enjoyed the away YSU games. It was a chance to watch NDSU football, in-person, without the pilgrimage to Fargo.

On another personal and selfish note, anyone know if the MVFC after-vote presser will be available online?
    Where would YSU go??
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    When we going out for chicken?
    Oh man...the fcs championship did have better ratings than the popeyes Bahamas bowl. Let me know when you're hungry

Quote Originally Posted by NFH Schlüssel View Post

Number 1: Yer not selfish........well........from a philanthropic standpoint, maybe. (that night in Denver when Larry wouldn't lend me a twenty for that Latina stripper.......you were inexplicably absent!)

Number 2: Once a Penisylvanian..........always a Penisylvanian!

Quote Originally Posted by kab1one View Post
    I would also note that UND was perceived to be the better school academically. The law, medical and aeronautical schools to name a few. Dr. Chapman with his two prong approach using athletics to increase the academic side with additional programs, money, students, etc.

In turn UND got caught up in the logo debacle which dramatically impacted regional and national perception of school and the Bison brand got hot and passed it by.
    i wouldnt brag about being the 134th ranked law school or 108th med school!!

i yelled at tom douple last night basketball game, told him he was an idiot for letting und in. he just stared at me, i laughed at him and walked away
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    Where would YSU go??
    Probably OVC.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Mr Pep Band is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Probably OVC.
    LOLOLOL....They would pi$$ pound the OVC so bad, it wound't even be funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Probably OVC.
    I've never heard a peep that YSU has any interest whatsoever in the OVC, but then what I don't know about YSU could fill 27 leather-bound volumes.

They want the MAC but wanting and getting aren't the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    I've never heard a peep that YSU has any interest whatsoever in the OVC, but then what I don't know about YSU could fill 27 leather-bound volumes.

They want the MAC but wanting and getting aren't the same thing.
    Well with neither the MAC or the CAA really beating down their door they might be looking for a soft landing somewhere if they don't want to be the geographical outlier in the MVFC.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯