Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: UND to join Summit/MVFC

Default Re: UND to join Summit/MVFC

When the MVFC vote leaks it would be wise for NDSU to be in the 'yes' column... Unless it fails by at least 2 votes.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by Bison bison View Post
    9 is better than 10 or 11...
    ...but 8 is not good at all.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Lardsin must go!

dufferole is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    The conference does need them. There's a real chance YSU leaves. They're already the most geographically isolated so if that domino falls the conference actually gets more compact by adding UND and subtracting YSU.
    No they don't need them. There is no need for und anywhere.

There goes the neighborhood.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    Over/under on hours until SiouxVolley "theorizes" that the WAC is going to invite a combination of teams from the MVFC / Summit (and Wichita St) to join the conference and go FBS?

This made me laugh, but I'm sure there will be a detailed theory in the next 24 hours.

Gotta say that this is great news for the Summit. Totally stable now but they need to add baseball.

Not sure what to think about the MVFC

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

dufferole is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Really great news? How can that be? Und has been screwing SU for 70 plus years in fund distribution by the state. When we had the wisdom to go D1, they not only cancelled their SU schedules but openly rooted for our failure. When failure failed, the started their me too act. I cannot believe any SU fan would welcome these assholes in our conferences. I realize I am beating a dead horse so there will be no more ranting on this topic by me.

Answer Guy is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    I can see the move to the Summit but since when did the MVFC vote on adding UND? Did I miss that??
    Still time to contact your president and urge him to vote No.
    Teh Interwebs – a place you can say stuff.