Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Oral Roberts Wed 1/25 @ The Shac

Default Re: Oral Roberts Wed 1/25 @ The Shac

ORU is playing pretty solid ball lately and the Bison will have to be on their A game. If the Bison play like they have the last two games chalk up another Bison victory. Bison just need to protect home court and win out to clinch the Summit regular season title. Would be nice to keep rolling and pick off some more road games to solidify a better seed in the Big dance if we make it. Hopefully Bison Nation shows up big time the rest of the year and supports this team. So damn frustrating to see a good chunk of premium mid-court seats empty every stinking game. Whey the heck did you buy the tickets if you don't frickin go? Give the tickets away for crying out loud.

Quote Originally Posted by slips View Post
    ORU is playing pretty solid ball lately and the Bison will have to be on their A game. If the Bison play like they have the last two games chalk up another Bison victory. Bison just need to protect home court and win out to clinch the Summit regular season title. Would be nice to keep rolling and pick off some more road games to solidify a better seed in the Big dance if we make it. Hopefully Bison Nation shows up big time the rest of the year and supports this team. So damn frustrating to see a good chunk of premium mid-court seats empty every stinking game. Whey the heck did you buy the tickets if you don't frickin go? Give the tickets away for crying out loud.
    May be they tried and nobody wanted to go? Or some bought tickets to help support the program like I did but live 2-3 hours away and cant make all the games. Unless the game is a sellout with people hanging on the rafters I dont see whats so frustrating.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    May be they tried and nobody wanted to go? Or some bought tickets to help support the program like I did but live 2-3 hours away and cant make all the games. Unless the game is a sellout with people hanging on the rafters I dont see whats so frustrating.
    I think he is saying he would rather see a sellout with people hanging on the rafters...that's how I would like every game to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Almeida View Post
    I think he is saying he would rather see a sellout with people hanging on the rafters...that's how I would like every game to be.

I think he was upset that people didnt use their tickets. But they will have to put a better more consistent product on the floor. If they can do that they will expand the fan base.

So damn frustrating to see a good chunk of premium mid-court seats empty every stinking game. Whey the heck did you buy the tickets if you don't frickin go? Give the tickets away for crying out loud.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    I think he was upset that people didnt use their tickets. But they will have to put a better more consistent product on the floor. If they can do that they will expand the fan base.

So damn frustrating to see a good chunk of premium mid-court seats empty every stinking game. Whey the heck did you buy the tickets if you don't frickin go? Give the tickets away for crying out loud.
    This is asinine. They are 14-6 (6-1). They have a two game lead on the confrerence. Dave is 57-29. after tonight he will literally be winning two games for every time he loses one. What exactly is it that you are looking for?
    Now this is the law of the prairie
    As old and as true as the sky
    And the Bison that keep it will prosper
    And the Bison that break it will die
    As the creeper that girdles the tree trunk
    This law is the final word:
    For the strength of the Herd is the Bison
    And the strength of the Bison is the Herd.

Quote Originally Posted by Herd12 View Post
    This is asinine. They are 14-6 (6-1). They have a two game lead on the confrerence. Dave is 57-29. after tonight he will literally be winning two games for every time he loses one. What exactly is it that you are looking for?
    Last 4 seasons have all been 20+ wins (On pace to make that 5 years in a row). Been to the conference championship game 4 straight years. 2 NCAA tournament appearances and one win in the big dance! I bet if you make a list of mid-majors with those requirements it would be pretty damn small. The product has been very good.

Families have a lot of activities going on in the winter during the evenings. So I understand why season ticket holders aren't able to make it to every game. The best thing people and companies can do...is try their best to make sure tickets find a home. If they are doing that, you cant ask for much more.

5 home games remain this season, 3 of them are Saturday games. Let pack the SHAC!

Go Bison!

Hoping for a big crowd tonight. The team sure as hell deserves it. Last Thursday was a great atmosphere. Let's get up and get loud the whole game. Someone tell the student section to stand up the whole game and lead the way!!
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Oral Roberts is 7-14, 3-4 Summit.
    But Coach Sutton has them playing better, winning 3 of last 4,
    possibly improving as the season goes on. They also have played
    a tough schedule, according to their team notes:

ORU has faced one of the toughest schedules in the nation in 2016-17. Eight of its nonconference opponents played in the 2016 postseason, including ve NCAA Tournament teams. ORU’s nonconference strength of schedule is currently 6th according to the NCAA RPI and the overall SOS is currently 49.
    The thing that jumped out at me was ORU's perfect record on the road so far this season, 0-12.
    Hope the Bison jump on them right away, and the Eagles can be content remaining perfect on the road.

Another game. Another fire alarm at the SHAC!

533 In a row

Real fire this time!!

533 In a row