Thread: Updated Tapatalk this morning

Default Updated Tapatalk this morning

SO if there are problems, let me know.

Default Re: Updated Tapatalk this morning

I am trying Tapatalk, and i admit I have not idea how to use it, but it seems that not all of the Bisonville forums
    can across and are visible.

The Watering Hole is one of the missing not sure if i need to uninstall and reinstall.

will pay the fee if I think its what I want. Only for Bisonville nothing else.

I've never had that problem, and I haven't paid the fee. All paying should do is remove ad's.

The watering hole should be under other topics, or the threads should show up in the new and unread tabs.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
    Some say it's a backward place. Narrow minds on a narrow way, but I make it a point to say. That that's where I come from.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonAccountant44 View Post
    I've never had that problem, and I haven't paid the fee. All paying should do is remove ad's.

The watering hole should be under other topics, or the threads should show up in the new and unread tabs.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Just went back to Tapatalk and now it asked me to log in, which I had never done, and now every thing is there.

I said I was no tech and the phone drives me nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by imabison View Post
    Just went back to Tapatalk and now it asked me to log in, which I had never done, and now every thing is there.

I said I was no tech and the phone drives me nuts.
    That makes sense because you have to be logged in to see some parts of the board. Reasoning was that if somebody, say a media person, is going to look through Bisonville to find stuff to get outraged about or to use to paint Bison fandom with a broad brush, I'm going to at least make them go through the trouble of logging in.

When I try to login to Tapatalk which I didn't sign out of, the sign times out in an error. It's been wonky the past couple of days too tried clearing cache on the app as well.