Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Sat, Jan. 21, 2017 2 p.m. @ Western Illinois

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Sat, Jan. 21, 2017 2 p.m. @ Western Illinois

Quote Originally Posted by Herd12 View Post
    not confusing. Samuelson would have struggled mightily to stay in front of Scott or Evans.
    So Scott and Evans combined for 46 points, it seemed as Evans couldn't miss...how much would they have scored if Samuelson was guarding either of them?

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Almeida View Post
    So Scott and Evans combined for 46 points, it seemed as Evans couldn't miss...how much would they have scored if Samuelson was guarding either of them?
    I guess we may never know.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Almeida View Post
    Probably more than that. Samuelson won't see much time when we are playing teams with really athletic guards as he just doesn't have the quickness to defend them and also isn't a great ball handler to handle the pressure from them. He's a great role player, knows what his role is and accepts in. He's going to step in if Khy gets in early foul trouble or if we need another shooter on the floor like we did at SDSU and do his thing.