Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SIGNING DAY PARTY! Feb. 1st!

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: SIGNING DAY PARTY! Feb. 1st!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    I am in town already waiting. Errands done. See you all there.
    Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    You in the parking lot?
    What?? It's like putting the book down without reading the last chapter...I must know, what happened? Was he there? Did you guys embrace? Was it raining in the parking lot? How did the banquet go?

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Almeida View Post
    What?? It's like putting the book down without reading the last chapter...I must know, what happened? Was he there? Did you guys embrace? Was it raining in the parking lot? How did the banquet go?
    I was there. There was an awkward embrace that lasted too long. Lol. The party was good. Place was full , food was good and drinks cold.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Almeida View Post
    Yes we met. Banquet was great. Program was will done. Food was pretty good. Rarely do you get rare prime rib in a banquet setting serving 300 plus people but they did. It was nice to see a bunch of bison fans we havent seen since the last game so it was a well needed Bison fix.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Swany was very enjoyable ~ his SDSU jokes were good! The soccer coach had a good presentation. He's pleased with his Canadian recruits as well as the others.
    Coach K. always does a nice job ~ also adds a lot of good humor! Hank Jacobs (fb recruiting guy) presented the information & video clips of each member of this class. Hank was very knowledgeable & witty with his presentation. Pres. B spoke ~ Our coaches made it clear that they would like him to stay. Matt L. spoke ~ enjoyable!
    Chase M got up & spoke about what BisonNation has meant to his family... he thanked everyone etc. It was beyond special.
    They played the 2016 highlight video ~ awesome! Sometimes I think they should invite the 2016 seniors (if they are around) to come to this event. We saw most of them up on the big screen. Of course highlights from the IOWA game! At the end, they showed video clips from an unknown high school football player... & they asked it anyone knew who that was?
    Turned out to be Nick DeLuca! They flashed a current photo of him up on the big screen... & spoke of his returning to the field in 2017!

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    I was there. There was an awkward embrace that lasted too long. Lol. The party was good. Place was full , food was good and drinks cold.
    Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Yes we met. Banquet was great. Program was will done. Food was pretty good. Rarely do you get rare prime rib in a banquet setting serving 300 plus people but they did. It was nice to see a bunch of bison fans we havent seen since the last game so it was a well needed Bison fix.
    Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    Swany was very enjoyable ~ his SDSU jokes were good! The soccer coach had a good presentation. He's pleased with his Canadian recruits as well as the others.
    Coach K. always does a nice job ~ also adds a lot of good humor! Hank Jacobs (fb recruiting guy) presented the information & video clips of each member of this class. Hank was very knowledgeable & witty with his presentation. Pres. B spoke ~ Our coaches made it clear that they would like him to stay. Matt L. spoke ~ enjoyable!
    Chase M got up & spoke about what BisonNation has meant to his family... he thanked everyone etc. It was beyond special.
    They played the 2016 highlight video ~ awesome! Sometimes I think they should invite the 2016 seniors (if they are around) to come to this event. We saw most of them up on the big screen. Of course highlights from the IOWA game! At the end, they showed video clips from an unknown high school football player... & they asked it anyone knew who that was?
    Turned out to be Nick DeLuca! They flashed a current photo of him up on the big screen... & spoke of his returning to the field in 2017!
    Sounded like a good time, I'm glad you two guys fulfilled my movie montage I had of you w/out the rain of course.
    Maybe next year I'll go...my luck the year I go they'll serve cold turkey sandwiches w/out mayo (I hate dry sandwiches)...PRIME RIB?? DAMN.