Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Fort Wayne @ the SHAC Thursday 1/19 7 pm

Default Re: Fort Wayne @ the SHAC Thursday 1/19 7 pm

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    Just got a robocall from NDSU to Season ticket holders to get to the SHAC and be loud!!!!!! If you can't go find someone to use your tickets it stated!
    Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    It was from Coach Richman himself !!!
    Glad to hear they are trying to get the fan base fired up. Seems like basketball marketing and hype has been kind of meh...

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Here's the play by play voice of IPFW, was on the Brakedown today
    https://soundcloud.com/user-74421198...n-january-18th

The head coach for IPFW was on the Insiders earlier this week
    https://soundcloud.com/user-74421198...offman-1-17-17

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

Big time game tomorrow, hope people can make it out and cheer on the team, as always if you have tickets and cant use them....do your part and find them a home!

GO BISON!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Sect 111 will bring it. I got three buddies coming with. Turning them into hoop fans. Biggest win he are still in first place. Protect home court.
    110 will up their game tonight!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I'm in +1 and the two extra tickets I had I made sure to get in someone's hands. Hope the place is packed and loud tonight, this is about as big as a regular season home game gets. Win and we remain in first place and give ourselves a 2 game cushion on the rest of the league, lose and fall back to the rest of the pack. Need a solid performance after the disaster Saturday, gotta protect home court!

I am in, my wife and kids are staying home and packing for vacation but I made sure to get their 3 tickets to someone.

Tons of tickets still available. Random singles in the lower bowl. End court bleachers are basically pick your own spot. Up top there are great seats. Hope we have a strong walk-up.. Need a good crowd. This is as good of a game as well see this year

Really excited for this game! I'm thinking IPFW hasn't forgotten our Summit League win in SF last spring. Gotta play tough defense especially on the perimiter. Go Bison!!

Line is NDSU -1.5

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Line is NDSU -1.5
    This would not surprise me of being a tight game. Both teams no what is riding on this game midway through conference play.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.