Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Fort Wayne @ the SHAC Thursday 1/19 7 pm

Default Re: Fort Wayne @ the SHAC Thursday 1/19 7 pm

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Agreed! For a Thursday game it doesn't get much better. Fun game big time atmosphere! Basketball will keep growing and when every seat is full it will be like that every night!
    Student section was awesome. I sit behind the opposite hoop. I just love watching the band and watching that student section (when its full) get into the game.
    I don't care what Jim says. That is not the real Ben Franklin. I'm 99% certain.

Quote Originally Posted by Professorbum View Post
    Student section was awesome. I sit behind the opposite hoop. I just love watching the band and watching that student section (when its full) get into the game.
    Good to hear. Looked kind of dead on TV. FW should have brought their female cheer leaders(assuming they are the same quality as 2014).

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by 1993bison View Post
    Good to hear. Looked kind of dead on TV. FW should have brought their female cheer leaders(assuming they are the same quality as 2014).

TV does a pretty horrible job of capturing live energy

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Oh yeah, whom ever helped Paul get it....Awesome job! No pouting just playing. Did you see that huge deflection he had toward the end of the game?

What a game and the crowd was great. Khy and Paul were both just incredible. Hopefully this is the turning point for Dylan Miller, by far his best game in a Bison uniform. Was really just a great atmosphere and a huge win against a great team.

The Paul Miller Fan club should see a big increase after tonight, he was not going to let us lose this game tonight!

Go Bison!

Quote Originally Posted by 1993bison View Post

2014 IPFW was a bumper crop.
    College of Business Alumnus

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    2014 IPFW was a bumper crop.
    Yeah, had the pleasure of sitting on their baseline at the Summit League Championship

A few shout outs.....

Dylan Miller, I've been a big critic but he played with energy tonight. 4 huge blocks and even scored tonight. If he can learn to bring that every game I'd be happy.

Carlin Dupree, not his best game but hit some big free throws at the end to help seal it.

Paul Miller, love it when he is playing like that, no pouting just energy and effort, congrats on the career high!

Khy, dang he was on fire in that first half, couldn't miss, congrats on the career high!

Great win! Paul and Ky were on fire. Fire alarm might have been a good thing. We outscored them 12-3 to end the game after that.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Strommer10 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HoopsBison View Post
    What a game and the crowd was great. Khy and Paul were both just incredible. Hopefully this is the turning point for Dylan Miller, by far his best game in a Bison uniform. Was really just a great atmosphere and a huge win against a great team.

The Paul Miller Fan club should see a big increase after tonight, he was not going to let us lose this game tonight!

Go Bison!
    Paul & Khy will get a lot of the credit tonight, and rightfully so, but I was really happy with Dylan's play tonight. This team needs that effort out of him every single night.