Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Fort Wayne @ the SHAC Thursday 1/19 7 pm

Default Re: Fort Wayne @ the SHAC Thursday 1/19 7 pm

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    I think the student section was great since it was full. They just need to remember that they are the student section. 2 years removed from campus, there was no real student section at Scheels Arena. The students need to go back to what they were doing 2 years ago and previous and stand the whole game and get rowdy and therefore getting the rest of the crowd rowdy. Where are the yell leaders and why are they not making this happen. Make the student section great again!!
    The band had some type of cheers or sayings going on but the general student did not join in.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

HerdBoy is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    That was a extremely well played game last night by both teams. Both shot lights out, minimal turnovers and good play. Glad Konchar had an off night. The dunk he tried that Dex blocked as a great play by both. They gave each other some love when they went to the other end. Even saw FW players a couple of time put out a hand to help our guys up off the floor. Only pimple on the night was Scott getting the T. His coach gave him the business about it also.
    Konchar was flying. The dude can jump.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    That was a extremely well played game last night by both teams. Both shot lights out, minimal turnovers and good play. Glad Konchar had an off night. The dunk he tried that Dex blocked as a great play by both. They gave each other some love when they went to the other end. Even saw FW players a couple of time put out a hand to help our guys up off the floor. Only pimple on the night was Scott getting the T. His coach gave him the business about it also.
    Some of their players seemed a lil mouthy.

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Some of their players seemed a lil mouthy.
    Not sure what set Scott off but when he first starting talking to Paul I heard him say 'Don't try that sh!t on me'. Then he turned and followed Paul and the ref heard him talking.