Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Eastern Washington - Beau Baldwin

Default Re: Eastern Washington - Beau Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    It goes both ways. I guess you could go the Jerry Kill, Urban Myer, Jim Tressel, Jim Harbaugh, route too.
    The Jin harbaugh route?
    NFL quarterback .... NFL qb coach
    Fcs coach for a couple seasons.... PAC 10 coach for a couple seasons NFL coach for a couple seasons. Big 10 coach.... that route is nothing like anyone else's on your list
    TRUST THE PROCESS

It goes both ways. I guess you could go the Jerry Kill, Urban Myer, Jim Tressel, Jim Harbaugh, route too.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Why is that a Facepalm? Harbaugh went from San Diego (yeah the little team we beat) to Stanford. Tressell went from Youngstown to Ohio State. Urban Meyer went from Bowling Green (lol) to Florida. Jerry Kill went from SIU to NIU to the Big Ten

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Today on Keith Brakes show on Bison 1660, they talk about the Eastern Washington situation in hour #2
    https://soundcloud.com/user-74421198...13th-full-show

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    The Jin harbaugh route?
    NFL quarterback .... NFL qb coach
    Fcs coach for a couple seasons.... PAC 10 coach for a couple seasons NFL coach for a couple seasons. Big 10 coach.... that route is nothing like anyone else's on your list
    He went he went from the San Diego team we beat to the head coach at Stanford. But yeah my other list was just a few I know of off the top of my head. Was Tressel much more accomplished than Klieman or Bohl before he went to Ohio State?

He went he went from the San Diego team we beat to the head coach at Stanford. But yeah my other list was just a few I know of off the top of my head. Was Tressel much more accomplished than Klieman or Bohl before he went to Ohio State?
    Tressel nad harbaugh have zero common in path to head coaching

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    TRUST THE PROCESS

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    Tressel nad harbaugh have zero common in path to head coaching

Besides the fact both went directly from an FCS job to Power 5 head coaching job, no.

Why is that a Facepalm? Harbaugh went from San Diego (yeah the little team we beat) to Stanford. Tressell went from Youngstown to Ohio State. Urban Meyer went from Bowling Green (lol) to Florida. Jerry Kill went from SIU to NIU to the Big Ten
    JFC how many go that route? That was the point. Theres a path that most take. That path is looked at when hiring. There are always exceptions.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

You forgot to mention where Urban was just prior to getting the Florida job. What he accomplished at Utah, along Alex Smith, is what got him the Gator HC job.

Hail the BISON!!!

tOSU knew that Tressel was willing to "bend" rules to get their program back on top. Plus, he was capable of doing it while looking like a choirboy.

Hail the BISON!!!