Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Eastern Washington - Beau Baldwin

Default Re: Eastern Washington - Beau Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by td577 View Post
    You could see him being a Pac 12 coach if he has patience. If that is what he wants, he is probably closer to that now than Bohl.
    Baldwin would kill to make Bohl money. His initial contract was so so but his new one is huge.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Not going to lie, this is good news for us.
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!

Quote Originally Posted by bisonmike2 View Post
    Not going to lie, this is good news for us.
    Well, yeah, a new coach and new OC is a big deal. On the other hand, I think NDSU would have come up with a good game plan for beating EWU with Baldwin still there... hopefully, this isn't like Montana in 2015 where they had a new staff for the first game and beat us. NDSU adjusted and stomped them into a thin paste the second time which just shows that NDSU's staff can make adjustments (Imo.)

Note: EWU's OC they just lost? He worked at EWU for less than a year and got hired from a high school where he was a co-head coach. Not saying that he isn't a good coach, but losing him is not nearly as big of a deal as Baldwin. He could have been Chuck D. Pigskin for all we know.

Here's the play by play guy from Eastern Washington talkin about the mess

PXP Man For Eastern Washington Larry Weir 1 - 17 - 17
    https://soundcloud.com/user-74421198...y-weir-1-17-17

or listen to the whole show here
    https://soundcloud.com/user-74421198...2017-full-show

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Does anyone know anything about this? Was this on the radio today? Missed the show.
    ReTweeted by @BisonLogo from Jeff from Alabama

Hearing @srjimallen hung up on @jeffculhane re:Baldwin leaves @EWUFootball (interview). Not an accident. Jeff very professional about it.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Coaching losses at EWU:

Head coach to Cal (also means they need an OC)
    Associate HC/TE coach resigned last month
    WR coach to Cal
    RB coach to Utah

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    Does anyone know anything about this? Was this on the radio today? Missed the show.
    ReTweeted by @BisonLogo from Jeff from Alabama

Hearing @srjimallen hung up on @jeffculhane re:Baldwin leaves @EWUFootball (interview). Not an accident. Jeff very professional about it.
    I could not find anything about this. Not saying it did not happen . I might now have looked everywhere.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    I could not find anything about this. Not saying it did not happen . I might now have looked everywhere.
    I was listening to the show when they mentioned it. They discussed if it was an accident and Jeff said definitely not. They moved on right away after that.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    I was listening to the show when they mentioned it. They discussed if it was an accident and Jeff said definitely not. They moved on right away after that.
    Ok I missed that during the show. I was in and out while listening to it. So what caused the hang up?
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Ok I missed that during the show. I was in and out while listening to it. So what caused the hang up?
    No idea...just caught they had this guy on the line and then it was said he hung up. Jeremy asked if it was an accident and Jeff said definitely not. They said something like they better give it a little time before calling him again, they chuckle a little bit and then went on to the next subject. Nothing else was said. No idea why it happened.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]