Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: BraxtonT-member since '04

Default Re: BraxtonT-member since '04

[QUOTE=BisonCardinal;1192266]If anyone knows how we can get anything 'Bison' signed by players former and present, they would be great auction items. Carrington has a huge Bison fan base and those items would be bid up. Please, if you have any connections, we would love to hear from you.[/QUOTE

I will send you a pm.

Is he a veteran by chance?

VA Secretary Establishes ALS as a Presumptive Compensable Illness

Would be granted as 100% and get money for home and auto adaptation.

Quote Originally Posted by Sun Bison View Post
    Is he a veteran by chance?

VA Secretary Establishes ALS as a Presumptive Compensable Illness

Would be granted as 100% and get money for home and auto adaptation.
    I do not believe that Eric was in any of the armed service or national guard. But I can forward this information to him and see if it is applicable.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Let us know if you are having a benefit, auction, etc? Date etc?
    If so, I could donate a Carson Wentz bobblehead (they only made 400) so it might (?) be an ok benefit item? Idk.
    And a couple of autographed photos that may work well for a benefit.
    Please send a pm with a mailing address etc.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    Let us know if you are having a benefit, auction, etc? Date etc?
    If so, I could donate a Carson Wentz bobblehead (they only made 400) so it might (?) be an ok benefit item? Idk.
    And a couple of autographed photos that may work well for a benefit.
    Please send a pm with a mailing address etc.
    Will do. Hope to have fun raffle tickets soon. Benefit night date not been set yet.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Best wishes Eric

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

I know Eric we both are from Carrington (although I am older, I graduated with his brother), he is great guy. Best wishes to Eric and his family, my family will keep yours in our thoughts and prayers!
    Last edited by matt; 01-20-2017 at 12:04 AM.

I figure it's about time to show up here. It's been an unbelievable ride for me the last two weeks. I finally got around to setting up a CaringBridge site this evening to tell my story. I want to take this opportunity to thank 'BisonCardinal' for this thread. At first I didn't want it on here, but I understand how much you care about me and want to help, so "Thank you!" To all the other posters wishing me the best and praying for me, "Thank you!"

I have used Bisonville over the years to be my great escape from the realities of everyday life. Some of the posters I know, some I do not. Whichever you are, please send prayers my way and introduce yourself to me when I am in Fargo watching our Bison play. I will make a point to wear my dad's old TeamMaker jacket that I was wearing in the picture "BisonCardinal" posted. You will notice it says "Jeff's son". I could have taken Dad's name off the coat when I got it, but I felt it was a tribute to him that I add " 's son " to the coat because he instilled in me the Bison Pride I have today.

Mr. Meaty is taking me, my son (the real BraxtonT), and my dad's old traveling buddy Algene to the men's basketball game on February 11th against Denver. Please come over to say "Hi". I want to thank all of you for all the entertainment you have provided me for all these years.

Here is a link to my CaringBridge site: https://www.caringbridge.org/visit/erichewitt

Go Bison!!!

RIP man.. just pulled this up. cheer on NDSU from best seat in the house
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

He lost his battle but will never be forgotten. He touched many lives as a teachers, umpire, coach and all around great guy. His past teammates will cherish the time they spent with him on the playing field. He is now free from the terrible disease. Thoughts and prayers to his family and all of those who knew him.