Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 LastLast

Thread: 2017 Verbal: Joshua Hayes

Default Re: 2017 Verbal: Joshua Hayes

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Izzo tweeted one of the nicest guys he's seen come through Fargo. Had great success at Mankato as well before coming to Fargo.
    My son was lucky enough to have him as a position coach his entire time at SU. He can't speak highly enough of him and repeatedly said he made the defense, always said he was the smartest guy on the staff. Great to see him succeed at KSU ,just a class act and always a Bison

gavin2126 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    IIRC he was injured pretty early in the season last year at UVA and never had much of a chance to contribute.

Good for him though... I wish he wouldn't have left right in the middle of the spring season in '21 but hope he can take this 2nd chance and parlay it into something at the next level. He'll always be a Bison legend in my book simply for that play against JMU in the 2019 natty where he singlehandedly clowned both Stapleton bros on a bubble screen for a big TFL.
    If Hayes would’ve recovered the fumble on that the play as well that would’ve probably made it the greatest single play in Bison history.

Was at the K-state vs Texas Tech game Saturday and Hayes continued to play really well. He continues to make great open field tackles and is physical in coverage. I wouldn't be surprised if he starts showing up on NFL radars if he isn't already.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    Was at the K-state vs Texas Tech game Saturday and Hayes continued to play really well. He continues to make great open field tackles and is physical in coverage. I wouldn't be surprised if he starts showing up on NFL radars if he isn't already.
    he'll get drafted & also be a special team pro
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    he'll get drafted & also be a special team pro
    Is this prediction part of your schtick like your Jose Mohler success prediction? Or do we actually have to keep track of this until next April's NFL draft? I hope you are consistent on your predictions over at your Sam Houston State fansite.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    IIRC he was injured pretty early in the season last year at UVA and never had much of a chance to contribute.

Good for him though... I wish he wouldn't have left right in the middle of the spring season in '21 but hope he can take this 2nd chance and parlay it into something at the next level. He'll always be a Bison legend in my book simply for that play against JMU in the 2019 natty where he singlehandedly clowned both Stapleton bros on a bubble screen for a big TFL.
    Maybe a top 10 favorite play in the last decade for me. Of course there are 'bigger' plays, but there arent many more satisfying than that one lol
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

Bisman is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Josh Hayes was the Big 12 defensive player of the week

https://www.kstatesports.com/news/20...-the-week.aspx

Quote Originally Posted by Bisman View Post
    Josh Hayes was the Big 12 defensive player of the week

https://www.kstatesports.com/news/20...-the-week.aspx
    oh my. another huge loss. he'd be our star...sigh
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Good for him

Yes, this defense would look different with Cox and Hayes
    It is what it is, and it’s the future. I support the team we have now, and they’ve looked really great at times

The TP will create parity across all of D1 with a clear pecking order. You might even be able to see it already in Sagarin. FCS will feel the sting the worse

The good news is that the games will be exciting and it will be hard to maintain a dynasty
    Good coaching and good use of the TP will be critical

We have not been lucky with injuries this season, but are still a contender. Go Bison!

Hayes looked GREAT against Iowa State. I watched only a quarter or so and the announcers couldnt keep his name out of their mouths
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS