Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 Verbal: Joshua Hayes

Default Re: 2017 Verbal: Joshua Hayes

On side kick recovered by KState.....Ck with a Big win...... good for him.

Second straight win by KState in Norman....... not many coaches can say that. Taylor will probably extend Klieman's already extended contract to 2240.

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    I'll bite........who in the hell is Klanderman?
    How can you not know Klanderman. CJ Smith #6 committed 4 penalties against SDSU Jackrabbits in Fargodome and we were ripping Klanderman for not teaching CJ how to turnback and track the ball to avoid penalty. Am I that old, OMG.

Hayes was 2nd string at Virgina and now starter for Kstate at safety...pretty sure Virginia has no idea what they are doing.

I'll bite........who in the hell is Klanderman?
    Lol, that's awesome! Db coach under Kleiman, my son always said he was brains of defense and an absolute class act! Great for him to be elevated at KSU.

Quote Originally Posted by blackdiamond2 View Post
    Hayes was 2nd string at Virgina and now starter for Kstate at safety...pretty sure Virginia has no idea what they are doing.
    IIRC he was injured pretty early in the season last year at UVA and never had much of a chance to contribute.

Good for him though... I wish he wouldn't have left right in the middle of the spring season in '21 but hope he can take this 2nd chance and parlay it into something at the next level. He'll always be a Bison legend in my book simply for that play against JMU in the 2019 natty where he singlehandedly clowned both Stapleton bros on a bubble screen for a big TFL.

Quote Originally Posted by wisco4 View Post
    Lol, that's awesome! Db coach under Kleiman, my son always said he was brains of defense and an absolute class act! Great for him to be elevated at KSU.
    Note to self: pay closer attention to names of position coaches.

Note to self: pay closer attention to names of position coaches.
    Lol. Nobody pays attention to them but he was an integral part of the Bison defense. I heard he was the go to guy, great to see him having success at the highest level. Always heard he was a class act. Bison pride

Quote Originally Posted by wisco4 View Post
    Lol. Nobody pays attention to them but he was an integral part of the Bison defense. I heard he was the go to guy, great to see him having success at the highest level. Always heard he was a class act. Bison pride
    Izzo tweeted one of the nicest guys he's seen come through Fargo. Had great success at Mankato as well before coming to Fargo.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    IIRC he was injured pretty early in the season last year at UVA and never had much of a chance to contribute.

Good for him though... I wish he wouldn't have left right in the middle of the spring season in '21 but hope he can take this 2nd chance and parlay it into something at the next level. He'll always be a Bison legend in my book simply for that play against JMU in the 2019 natty where he singlehandedly clowned both Stapleton bros on a bubble screen for a big TFL.
    Fight in the dog for sure on that one. Tossed him like a rag doll. Huge play as well.