Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 Verbal: Joshua Hayes

Default Re: 2017 Verbal: Joshua Hayes

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    I'd take him back with open arms.
    I would too but the odds of that happening is slim to none. Hopefully he can land in Florida

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    I would too but the odds of that happening is slim to none. Hopefully he can land in Florida
    Oh sure. Plenty of places to choose from.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

UVA is easily in the top 10 for public schools better than any Florida school.

BISONBRI53 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Why would anyone want him back? Yes, good player... He left us. We weren't good enough for him. Family BLAH BLAH BLAH... He thought the grass was greener and it wasn't.
    BISONBRI53 [/FONT]

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonbythelake View Post
    Definitely. I have twins going to college next year (fuck my bank account...) and we had them look at UVA and VT. Both are good schools.
    Insert something clever here...

Quote Originally Posted by OrygunBison View Post
    Definitely. I have twins going to college next year (fuck my bank account...) and we had them look at UVA and VT. Both are good schools.
    Congrats and err good luck! VT is no slouch and probably no less expensive.

I don't think he went there for the academics.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    I don't think he went there for the academics.
    Pretty sure he meant that if Hayes can get into UVa, he can get into any public school in Florida.

Quote Originally Posted by HandoEX View Post
    Pretty sure he meant that if Hayes can get into UVa, he can get into any public school in Florida.
    Correct UVA credits will transfer anywhere but also it certainly didn’t hurt that he got a chance to go to school at one of the best universities in the country.
    It’s not like Florida schools are terrible but if you had to choose between San Diego State and Stanford which one are you going to chose all other things being equal?

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Correct UVA credits will transfer anywhere but also it certainly didn’t hurt that he got a chance to go to school at one of the best universities in the country.
    It’s not like Florida schools are terrible but if you had to choose between San Diego State and Stanford which one are you going to chose all other things being equal?
    U Florida and U Miami are as good as any non Ivies/Stanford in the country. Maybe Notre Dame tops them. But they don't have to feel bad in a room with anybody.