Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: 2017 Verbal: Joshua Hayes

Default Re: 2017 Verbal: Joshua Hayes

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    Its okay to admit that the entire the narrative that recruits care more about FCS national titles than an average bowl game is laugh out loud funny, and the argument that somehow that we'd get getting WORSE recruits at FBS is even more absurd.
    Mankato, the point is that it doesn’t matter if we are G5 or FCS... losing recruits to the transfer portal is the new normal at any level. Joe Burrows started at Ohio St.
    #trustscience

Bisonville Masters Pool Champions:
    2020: Vet70* | 2021: NDGooch
    *Honorary winner

Quote Originally Posted by HerdistheWord View Post
    Leaving mid-season for a better opportunity= Boo...

Leaving to be closer to your little girl = Good/understandable...

I donít know how to feel about this. I am mixed. At the end of the day it is not my decision though...
    These excuses are nothing but a cover up for the fact he's sick of the stupid testing and doesn't want to get hurt prior to transferring!! He wouldn't quit on his team right before playoffs other than for selfish reasons. Heck they could be done in two weeks anyway.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonwinagn View Post
    These excuses are nothing but a cover up for the fact he's sick of the stupid testing and doesn't want to get hurt prior to transferring!! He wouldn't quit on his team right before playoffs other than for selfish reasons. Heck they could be done in two weeks anyway.
    yupppp. theres that angle
    I WANT TO THANK TONY < JAIL & EL CHAPO DONT MIX > FBS or BUST enough with this small timey stuff, "Bring on the Competition" is our motto right?