Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 Verbal: Joshua Hayes

Default Re: 2017 Verbal: Joshua Hayes

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    gonna look pretty stupid to waste all this time and money then get to the "playoffs" and be the school to lose out due to rona cancel..the champion might not even have to play a game...wouldn't that be awesome!!
    Yup, really stupid; back in the day when the McQuade softball tourney weekend got canceled (rained out), they flipped a coin for each game for all the brackets , eventually coming up with a "champion" for each division. Problem solved.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Any chance he's been told already the spring playoffs probably aren't happening and is just mad that he wasted a year for nothing?

Lardsin must go!

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

And the hits keep coming.

Fuck Covid.

Well, poop.

That play against JMU where he fought through a block to get to Stapleton was one of the best I've seen.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Well, poop.

That play against JMU where he fought through a block to get to Stapleton was one of the best I've seen.
    Weren't both Stapleton's involved in that play? Their Dad was probably sad, especially since Josh became their Daddy on that play.
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Well, poop.

100%. Any player who can do that is going to be a big loss.

I wonder if they use this Dom Jones, Dawson Weber situation to their advantage and convert one of them to corner.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

With the NCAA likely to approve a new rule allowing a one-time exception for an undergrad to transfer and not have to sit out this is only going to become more and more common. Gone are the days where 4/5 year players can be 90%+ of your roster. Hopefully NDSU embraces it and uses their position in college football's pecking order to their advantage. This should be an attractive landing spot for FBS players buried on their current depth chart or for elite players at lower FCS or D2 programs.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    With the NCAA likely to approve a new rule allowing a one-time exception for an undergrad to transfer and not have to sit out this is only going to become more and more common. Gone are the days where 4/5 year players can be 90%+ of your roster. Hopefully NDSU embraces it and uses their position in college football's pecking order to their advantage. This should be an attractive landing spot for FBS players buried on their current depth chart or for elite players at lower FCS or D2 programs.
    At least we won't be having people complaining about NDSU playing true freshmen anymore, between this and the exemption.

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

It's been heading this way (transfer exception) for a few years now. They've been granting exceptions for almost anything (see Tate Martell). I fear college football will start to look a lot like college basketball. And that's not a good thing. Plus it'll probably hurt college basketball even more.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

reformedUNDfan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

4 outstanding years. Best of luck to him especially after putting up with this years bullshit. Hopefully not a retirement, i think he's got a good shot at a practice squad spot or maybe more, his college career was supposed to be over
    Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    Youngstown is the Grand Forks of Ohio.